APC Forum

Occasional depression thread

Pretty green flame

I hope he wises up before he blows up.

In the words of Bill Cosby, "What's wrong with that boy?!?!".

And when I was a kid, anyone trying something this stupid would have had their ass well-striped by their dad if he found out.

Not that I speak from personal experience, of course....

It makes me depressed that dumb people populate the earth.  Then two of said dumb people reproduce, and create this kid.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HavocPyrotechnics

He's a member here too, but I have a feeling when he finally posts, he won't make it to 5 before banned.

I am sure there are worse, but this one actually think's he's an authority on pyro.  He can hacksaw a commercial shell, obviously he knows what he's doing.  :rolleyes:

I am 14, I hate school, but try to manitain good grades, and I love hanging out with my friends at home, blowing stuff up, riding MX, making stuff, and doing things to get in trouble. I want to be a Fireman, and own a fireworks company to make some extra money so I can buy anything I wnat to. I also want to join the military, or Special Ops reserve at sometime in my life(maybe).

:blink:

From his youtube page, anyone who posts crap like that is a idiot. Do they think that they cannot be identified? Because posting a video of you breaking some serious laws is fucking stupid.

I remember reading about a kid somewhere that decided it would be a good idea to take a hammer to his shitty pipebomb. Sadly the bits of copper pipe missed vital organs.

This one also blew me away (no pun intended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKyNQ_Ky0h8

Take a look at the comments:

yes you could have.

filling a pipe with a primary explosive is one of the dumbest things you could do.

Even making that much of a primary explosive is stupid.Also when you rolled it around in your hand.that was dangerous as well.

do you have any idea of what you talking about...?????

i guess no ..... so shut up

i'm not stupid...i know what im doing,

and i know what im working with

This kid will be pink mist in no time!

I saw the clip with the P%p* B$%b and the very first thing I saw was the hammer smashed over ends. I knew a kid like that and I know he probably still wishes he had not done that so he would still have his fingers. Yep, I'd say there's one that fell through the cracks. Bet he wouldn't listen if he did read this stuff or told him different!

2 points for ingenuity, -5 for stupidity.

yeah that guy is just asking for it with is tests of 10+g of AP and the classic "homemade shotgun" now propelled with TCAP! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MVUqawdms0

People like him give people like us a bad name.

I lost count of how many stupid things I've seen from this guy. If I was a betting man I would bet that he would be _______ by the end of the year.

Geez, well, yeah it is a stupid idea to eaven make a p**p* b%µùb

But at *least* he didn't use flash/HE in it but *only* KNO3+Su and crush down the ends. Because we all know that there are idiots like this who would put TCAP inside and then crush.

PS: I'm not supporting the guy. Oh, and I wonder if he was standing where the camera was? Because if yes he had luck not to have received any sharpnel.

I must admit I did the same things approx. 30 years ago. Always putting a wad of tissue over the comp, then meticulously cleaning the inside before slowly flattening and folding over with a vise. And always went behind solid cover.

That's probably why I survived, plus the fact that TATP was unknown to 99.9% of the pyro kids back then (no internet), and flash scared us too much to make in bulk. Basically we had BP (4 pounds KNO3 for 7 bucks as meat preservative) and NaClO3/sugar (recrystallised from weed killer).

A friend did not listen to me, and mixed the chlorate/sugar *before* putting it through the coffee grinder. Needless to say he got severely burned. And after filling a small oxygen bottle with the stuff, it got boring anyway. The friend moved away, I turned to HEs, so steel pipes were a thing of the past.

I admire his shotgun with electric firing mechanism. If he'd use NC, and eye protection, it would not be *that* stupid. I wonder how the thing survived multiple shots with TATP as propellant. If that cartridge was even remotely full, it should frag the chamber first time.

I even made a similar thing around 1980, shooting 10mm ball bearings with commercial BP. It was fired with spring/bolt action the conventional way. Disassembled it before I turned 18, as it was a little too illegal for my taste.

I hope it isn't _____ by the end of the year, because then all the soccor (football for you no US residents) Moms of the world will use that as fuel to say "Dumb@$$'s are bad! They should be exiled from the face of the planet" only they will use fireworks/explosives/rifles/firearms/weapons inplace of the correct word.

On a more positive note: I hate liberals (Offence intended)

I just can't take it any more!

I mean I send my YouTube channel link to a friend of mine, and he's like: wow pleaaaaaaaaase tell me how to make those, and well I don't say because don't want him to get hurt. So then, he gets offended, and says: "If I were making it I woulden't be making shitty fireworks like that but I would light un a 10L fuel tank"...Geez, he doesen't know a thing in pyrotechnics, and wants to make Acetone peroxide... I just lied to him saying that it was a very complicated organic chemistry synthethis... My god this world is filled with kn3wls...

yeah that guy is just asking for it with is tests of 10+g of AP and the classic "homemade shotgun" now propelled with TCAP! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MVUqawdms0

People like him give people like us a bad name.

Very n00bish & stupid to use TATP.

But, still, nice.. Solid construction, he was smart enough to use only 0,08 grams.

But still, I would have used BP.

EDIT: I just saw his p*pe b*mb, f*cking idiot.

Geez, I must have pissed off the Mod's. Mumbles and Sidewinder keep sending shitty weather across the lake.

Whatever I did guys; I apologize. Ya done whupped me.

Admit it... one of you is Snow Miser from The Year Without a Santa Claus!

LOL....

Hey, we don't have jack squat for snow here this year! Been damned cold, though.

Mumbles has had *3 times* as much snow dumped on him this year as we have had here!

Personally, I'd prefer the snow to the cold.

LOL....

Hey, we don't have jack squat for snow here this year! Been damned cold, though.

Mumbles has had *3 times* as much snow dumped on him this year as we have had here!

Personally, I'd prefer the snow to the cold.

I'm with you in preferring the snow. I've got a few ft of snow on the ground and it's mostly been between -20C and -40C for the last few weeks, plus windy as hell the last few days...really nasty!

Heh, I just lost a best friend, and very weirldly, I have no bloody Idea why... Well, honestly, I think sorry for the very bad term here: Going to make a boom... :(

• 1 month later...

Depression Thread...

My cat is in heat.

Why, you ask, does that depress me?

Because I never met a good-looking woman that slutty......

Hahahahaha. It's funny how friendly they get when they are in heat. It started weirding me out when mine would do nothing but point her ass at me constantly so I got her fixed. Problem solved. Last thing I needed was for her to find a boyfriend and then a few months later have a bunch of mini cats running around.

LOL, did you get her a diaper thing? I heard dogs need them . My 7th grade science teacher got them for his beagle.

What you may call friendly I call annoying. My cousin's cat went into heat over easter. Coincidentally right after a girl of ehem "questionable morals" moved in. We had some fun with that. When it wasn't rubbing it's ass on my shoes, it was meowing in the window at a great volume. I was about ready to give it some condoms and let it run around the neighborhood.

What's worse is that now her MOTHER (who's SPAYED!) is making the same damned noise.

FFS. Yodeling in Stereo.... that's all I need.

They woke me up about an hour ago with their caterwauling and I cant get back to sleep so here I am back at it. :D

M

Anyone seen the bastard that came up with global warming? I would really like to talk to him!