APC Forum

Occasional depression thread

Pretty green flame

The amount of water is just right, the glass is too big.

i hope that's distilled water before you dump it into your glitter comp.

Glass? Ya don't need no stinking glass... Just pick up the jug with one finger roll 'er over in the crook of your arm, pull the cork out with your teeth take a big pull and keep on working with the other hand. :lol:

Townsend 0771 t300

• Like 1

Glass? Ya don't need no stinking glass... Just pick up the jug with one finger roll 'er over in the crook of your arm, pull the cork out with your teeth take a big pull and keep on working with the other hand. :lol:

Exactly, who needs H2O?

I only drink Fiji and VOS water. I can't believe you are all intoxicating yourselves like that.

I only drink Fiji and VOS water. I can't believe you are all intoxicating yourselves like that.

It's been done for centuries let alone the 60's or 70's. Heck I can't believe you're aren't! :P

The uniformed gentleman in the picture I posted was quite obviously in the process of making high quality distilled water to avoid unwanted reactions with complex pyrotechnic chemical compositions. :whistle:

Binary Distillation Column Schematic

Edited by Shunt