APC Forum

Introductions

Mumbles

Hello everyone, I'm new in the wonderful world of the home made fireworks. I found this very useful forum so i have sign in. I love fireworks since i was a child. With my father every year and now with my son. I live in Europe so i apologize in advance for my bad english. For now, i have juste a couple of experiment with Bp but awful quality. I'll try to improve it for making shells. Unfortunately i dint own a ball mill so i'll have to work with cia i guess. @l. Edited by Alchemyst

alchemyst, welcome. What I did was bought a cheap rock tumbler. Im looking to either make or buy an expensive one though to make powder in a few hours. Im sure you have some options in europe. Keep reading there, there is tons of info and good people that will help you out.

Welcome to the Forums, Alchemyst!

Yes, read everything you can. And a proper Ball Mill will make a world of difference. Even a good rock tumbler will work well, it just takes a lot longer to mill. I've used a Lortone tumbler, and milled for 24 hours, and make BP that is perfectly good. :)

Thank you guys for the welcome. I know i have to buy one. I have found a seller of Lorton rocktrumbler around my place. I'm going to take a small one.

Al.

Welcome Kris,

Good to know you have a keen interest with pyrotechnics, I'm sure you'll be right at home here :). Good to have you onboard.

Hi, my name is Nelson and I'm a recovering alcoholic.

Everyone else: "Hi Nelson".

This is my first 24 hour chip and I feel great.

Everyone else: "::::clapping:::::"

AA is great and with the support from God and everyone here I know I can make it....

LOL, I couldn't resist and no, I'm not actually and alcoholic or recovering from being one. AA really is preitty fun though.

ok this is my first post. a little about my self.

My name is Michael i am pyroholic.

it started as a kid when my dad tought me who to make things go boom. i have played with thing in the military and have taken some eplosive classes in college. i have built my forst 2,3 and 4 in shells this 4th. it was great. know it is time to expand my addiction to mastering the art. i am planning to get leagal with in the year i hope. my intrest right know in the hobby consists of areial shell of all kinds. i realy want to work on canaster shell. anyway thanks for the forum it is a great place to meet frends of the same intrest.

Mike,

Good to see that you have some experience and have been successful, you will need to get some reading materiel as well if you do canister shells and since a lot of us here make them, go ahead and ask questions. Just start a new thread under shells.

My name is Erik, I've been reading about fireworks for a long time now but haven't been able to get any supplies due to money, location, etc... But I'm about to order my first shipment of things this summer and this site seems like a great place to help me get started.

Hello,

My name is Mia Ruohomaki and I 'm from Finland. I love to make friends. Hope, I 'll get good friends here.........

Welcome to the Forums! :)

Read everything here that you can, it's a great resource.

Hello everybody,

I'm Franco Sauvisky and i'm from Brazil, a place realy hard to pratice this wonderfull hobby...

Sorry for my bad english

Welcome to the forums!

(I thought Brazil allowed most fireworks. Bummer. :()

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone my name is Eric. Live here in the great boring state of Mo. I am new to the whole pyro hobby as far as making items. I mean I have shot stuff off since I was a kid. I am almost 40 now so I thought it would be a good hobby. Being a beginner I know I have alot to learn, I hope that this forum will be able to help me with my interest. Thankyou.

Welcome to the Forums, welder!

We have a wealth of information here, all free for the reading. Pull up a chair and dig in. :)

I guess this isn't really an introduction, as I used to be around a fair bit, though I'm not sure who'd remember. I am still into the ol' pyro, but don't have a lot of time these days because I travel a lot for work.

I love the new forum look, and I will post some updates when I have time.

I hope everyone is well and safe, and if I owe anyone anything (chems/glass/money) that I have let slip by the wayside by being a lazy/terrible bloke, PM me, and I will rectify it.

Cheers,

MM

PS: If anyone wants to add me on MSN, PM me for details. AUS and world wide. I'll be in the US after my next tour of duty and will need drinking buddies.

Hey guys,

My name is Alex and I´m doing hobby-pyro since about a year. I´m not a native English-speaker, I hope you´ll understand me, though. :)

best regards,

Adrenaline

Edited by Adrenaline

Welcome to the Forums!

MM, I've known and seen you about for ages, yeah, lol.

Alex, kick back and read as much as you can. It's all free. :)

Hi guys,

I'm fred happy. I love building shells in the 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6 inch range. I'm also new into building my own endburners , such a cool thing to watch those homemade rockets fly to the moon :). English is not my native language, so I apologize for any linguistic faux pas...:)

I've uploaded a 5 inch shell in the shell competition topic, I hope this is the right topic to post it in.

friendly pyro greetings to all my fellow pyro's

I guess this isn't really an introduction, as I used to be around a fair bit, though I'm not sure who'd remember. I am still into the ol' pyro, but don't have a lot of time these days because I travel a lot for work.

Could could forget that avatar :rolleyes: what is it again?

Good to have you back :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all

Just joined the forum but have been here for quite some time now but just as a shadow 2ninja.gif

im into buzzers/Helicopters with headers , rockets and mini shells, other than pyro, i create hybrid snakes and play with lasers, im also a tattooist.

just wondering why i cannot creat an album and only after a few clicks around the forum iv used all my bandwidth so can view any pics ?.

ok enough of me

Paul.

Hi welcome to the forum Paul

you could not create an album beacuse you were not a full member (you had not made one post) now that you have you should be able to with out any problem what soever