APC Forum

Occasional Happiness

Draco_Aster

August 1.

To make this a less useless post. To be honest, I was not happy to find this, but it is so beautiful.

post-9-1154564973_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mumbles

• mormanman

• tentacles

• Bonny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmmmmmm, arsenic trichloride, yummy. Makes you just want to lick the bottle, doesn't it?

Ooooooo! What pretty crystals! I'll bet they're yummy. :D

Those would be (nearly pure?) Arsenic crystals, yes?

M

Or an aluminium/arsenic complex salt if the bottle cap was made out of Al.

I've seen bottles containing other products do this to Al bottle caps aswell, and it's usually the result of the cap lining getting damaged and the product reacting up all the Al.

Ahh....i am quite happy today. I have started work on my visco machine with my father and with his help i was able to finish my 3" 4 shot mortar rack. Next on the agenda is a 2" 12 (4 shots per row) shot angled finale rack. I was also able to cook some charcoal, life is good

Here's a pic of the rack with mortars in it.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/AVP2/Mortarrack.jpg

Nice rack, lol. That sounds weird saying to a guy (and showing such immaturity :lol: )

I spose this week has been a happy one, first V for Vendetta came out, and now I finally found Baqauacil. I have been looking for it for quite some time (steaming down 3% to only get ~15% sucks) and now I found it. It turns out that the only place that even carries baquacil products is only 3 blocks from my apartment :D Best of all, only $15 for a gallon. I would gladly pay 50 or more, but luckily, I don't need to.

I recieved a letter from a junior hockey team asking me to go try out for them. They are a state over, and it would require me to live there, and I was away when the tryouts took place, but I still think thats pretty wicked cool.

At the risk of being egotistical, most of the players are 18-21 or so, and I am 15 at the moment. It was only junior B, but if I get an offer for junior A later on, I will take it up. This would allow me to go to UW madison or some other D1 hockey school potentially later in life.

Hard work pays off, I guess.

Oh, and I came home to a dewar full of liquid nitrogen... really doesn't get any better. :)

I'm happy because I got a few things from the hardware store today, I finished my condenser with water pump thing, I got a couple orders on the way, and Im nearly done with the crossette pump I'm attempting to make.

Buy in bulk, man :)

http://www.americanspice.com/catalog/item-20602.html

http://www.wildroots.com/advanced_search_r...eywords=2214-16

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=14314

Would you mind posting the formulas that you use (stars) and maybe some action shots? So far, the best blue I've used comes from AP and CuBz (82:18).

Thanks for the sources but I already have a local source ^_^ .

Anywho if you are curious about trying this as a copper souce I recommend doing a displacement reaction with Copper Sulfate[easily found soluble copper salt].

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/358/com...ion2pic1bl1.jpg

A really shity picture but that si all I have at the moment[more info can be found in the pyro compisitions thread] deadfx ammonium perchlorate blues...

HM Revenue and Customs just sent me a letter informing me I've paid them £1,411.13 too much in income tax!

Canon 5D world here I come!

Yay, 1kg of atomized aluminium (0-100micron) is on its way, and only 12$

Glitters here i come :lol:

Nothing and i mean nothing can ruin my day today

This is more just a fun story than anything.

So my friend never drank in high school. He never really came out with us after we did start drinking either. So anyway long story short, some things happened and he is now living with us. We're at a party the other night and I see him drinking a beer which is cool to finally see. We get back to the place and start playing halo, which turns into drinking halo. 4 drinks for 1st, 3 for 2nd and so on down. Well, he is really good at halo so really drinks a lot. Then he moves from rum and coke to straight curacao(don't ask me why). We ended up making him drink so much he threw up. That is the high light of my week.

In other happy news, I have over 2,500 lbs of chems now and am going to make twice as much money this week than I did all summer working at my shitty job.

Whoooo I got my hsiny new alienware laptop recently. Buying this thing made me busting my ass at that crappy Ruby Tuesday!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:D Very happy! :D The pot. perchlorate and some tubes, shells, :o A very nice ballmill :D and some various types of fuse came today that I ordered from a very nice member of this forum.(Mr.pyro)I haven't had perchlorate in a good while and don't have the right anodes or cathodes to produce it.

It was good today, made abit more HNO3 than i had already. Although it is a small amount, i'm pretty pleased as i only left the mix for 3 hours in the hot water bath.

post-9-1160326904_thumb.jpg

I am extremely happy and shocked right now.

Some friends and I from various towns founded this filming/stunt group last year and made a MySpace for it. We've filmed various stunts, pranks, and skits since then and posted the videos on MySpace. We've gained a lot of fame through out the county since then.

Well today during school my friend recieves a call during class, but of course he doesn't answer it since phones are forbidden in class. He just lets it vibrate away. Later during lunch he checks his voicemail to see who called. It was some representative from Spike TV who wants to use some of our footage in some new upcoming show! :)

It just doesn't seem real! So after school my friend calls this guy up and has a chat. We also looked the guy up online and he is the real deal. I'm just in total shock.....

I never thought we'd ever be a part of a national TV show for doing and filming the immature things we have in the past year. It's just INSANE! This weekend we are going to film some more and compose a DVD to send to Spike TV on Monday. I have no clue how far this is going to go, but I'm really excited to find out!! :D

Man DB, that's sweet, but don't forget about all us little people when you guys make it big. B)

As for me, I'm happy today because I just dropped a check in the mail for a fancy new Hobby Fireworks star roller. So no more pumping hundreds of stars or trying to make star plates for me. I'll be rolling my butt off for a while.

Only thing that scares me is his description says you can roll up to 10-15lbs per hour.......I don't have 10-15lbs of any type of chemicals right now, I guess I'll have to stock up! LOL but you gotta do what you gotta do.

The wife gave birth to my perfect baby girl at the end of September... 10lbs 2oz. Nothing else can beat this...

"Mumbles ays to Ozzy" Say why your happy and don't be a PW.

The new smoke formula I found worked very well. It's a kno3 wax mix but made a bit differently. The ratio is 6/4/4 kno3 sugar and wax. The only difference is that you first melt the wax and then add the dry mix too the liquid wax. A 14 gram device I made earlier put out a ton of smoke. I just found my new smoke formula, and because it stays moldable for a good while after mixing it'll make great smoke stars. Just be sure to prime the mix.

i'm happy that i made an order with canonfuse a few days ago,and i just found out that my dad is bringing home a good scale for me.but i have to pay him 35 bucks for it. yay! :)