APC Forum

Introductions

Mumbles

Im not very new to the forum, But sens i never introduced my self i mind as well do it

Hello, my name is Steven an im 14

I was born in NY,an now live in NC

im a pyrotechnic who also likes organic chemistry

iv been doing pyro for 7 years

My nick name i gave my self is TheYoungGun because im probably the youngest on this forum or ounce was....

Iv had another Account on here but i lost the password :blush: so i had mumbles delete it

i also do a bit of rocketry,

I love this forum, i think of most of you guys as My family :wub: ,

I would like to thank , BangerGoose ,Pyco_1322 ,Mumbles ,Pyroshell ,CaliforniaPyro , and ExtremePyro for taking me under your guys's wing an helping me out, i know i can always count of you guys to help me if i need it.

I guesses this concludes my introduction,

~Steven

Hello Everyone,

I'm Owen from Kentucky, I started pyro last year, I've gone from using Thermite for removing tree stumps too aerial shells and rocketry. I've been a reader of the site for quite a while and recently joined. I'm interested in Firework-ing, safely enough to do so for a long time, and the Firework industry and the people who pursue Pyrotechnics. Everything I've learned I learned from you all, so Thank You.

-Owen

Welcome here!

I never knew that thermite could remove tree stumps. Usually wood is rather thermite resistant, but what ever works for you.

Hope you have safe and fun times with pyrotechnics.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, my name is Job. I'm 21 and I live in The Netherlands. I'm mainly into rockets and small shells (3inch and smaller).

Hey,

My name is Michael and I am new to this site. Please forgive me for any ridiculous questions that I may ask and do not be afraid to offend me by telling me to do my own research (links ARE appreciated though ;)). I was just digging around the forums and found this topic, I thought it would be rude not to introduce myself. I have already made a few posts and wanted to send my thanks out to Mumbles and BlastFromThePast. Mumbles, I'm sorry to have read about your accidents. BE CAREFUL for christs sake. I know that you probably know better than anyone that pyro is a dangerous hobby. Anyhow, I will be around on the forum and look forward to meeting more of you.

Welcome.

Yes, accidents do suck and are rather unforgiving. It's too easy to get complacent, and convince yourself take unnecessary risks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Apc,

This is RohitTakudage from India.....I am extremely pleased joining this forum, hope I can learn a lot about pyrotechnics.

Welcome indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, names Doug. 26 year old Originally from Michigan and now the gooberment has me stationed in VA (navy). Always been intreagued with fireworks and making my own stuff (beer, sugar rockets, ammo reloading, 'reactive' targets) figured with the last addition of the targets I should have somewhere to go to make sure the things i mix together are reactive but stable and safe to handle (relatively speaking) so far all I've used is the standard recipies, hoping to learn a lot from every one. Browsed around here for a while now, figured it was time to make an account, say hi and ask questions as needed to stay safe and enjoy my hobbies.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you Mr. Bandito

Hey y'all! I'm new here. I spent many years in California working for a 1.3G show company to get my license and just as I was about to get it, I wound up moving here to Texas (north of Austin) to be closer to family. Don't get me wrong, glad to be out of Cali, but no connections out here for pyro...

So, my name's Chris, and I am introducing my self after a while of being a guest in hope of reintegrating myself back into the hobby/industry and meeting those that may be willing to get me back into the trenches in my area. For those of you not in my area, I am counting on you to help augment my knowledge, as I have an inexhaustible love for pyro and have a wife who enjoys it as much as me.

@Fireproofpyrotech: Hey, I'm glad you've joined. I'm also in the Austin area and have been trying to find some other pyro's around here.

• 3 weeks later...
@Eaglefireworks: Welcome to the forum.

Hi folks, new to the board. Some of you may know me if you also visit the Christmas boards. My name is Kevin and I also go by the name thedementedelf. I'm here to let you know of my services, for those that do displays throughout the year. I can provide display voice overs. Ranging from welcoming message to safety message, whatever you need for your display. For more information visit my site www.thedementedelf.com . It's not too late to order for this July 4th shows.

If I have posted this info in the wrong area of the forums I do apologize.

Thanks

Kevin

demented? yes but in the right way

www.thedementedelf.com

www.holidayamericaradio.com