APC Forum

Introductions

Mumbles

Hey all! my name is Samuel and im brand new to this forum, but I have been reading up! Im currently in highschool (im mature enough to know what im doing). im currently working on my 3 inch shells now to perfect them! some day I hope to be as good as some of you experts on this amateur forum! :)

Welcome aboard and stay safe.

Hello all , this is Cristian and i am 29. I watched the forum for some time but only recently I decided to register and even try to start with something simple like a smoke bomb. I hope to get help and advice I need from you.

finally found a good place to chat with good info.......been reading about star making for a few weeks.......new to fireworks making but not new to fireworks.......shot 1.3 for several years.......been out of that scene for a long while......wanting to expand my skills a little....... wont be posting much as I will mostly read first ask Qs later

its better to be silent and thought a Fool then to speak and remove all doubts

welcome to the great forum ....

and feel free to ask here whatever you want.

Hi, My name is Marek I'm from Central Europe and pyrotechnics me entertained for years. I want to learn all about the idea that local gallery. I love rocket and shell balls... I maked pyro 7 ears ago. I started whith smokebombs and rockets. I love a pyro and I would be glad if I could be with you. I have problems whith this galery. I can open ony one pisture for day.
My english is not good. I am sory for my english.

Edited by paplik

Hi Guys,

I'm nitrous. The name says it all :)

I'm a physchem by training.

Chemistry is now a hobby. I'm an anesthesiologist by profession.

Nitrous

Welcome Nitrous,

You just stepped up a notch from anesthesiology--in pyrotechnics your life, too, is on the line. But you already know the importance of safety.

Hope you find this site as useful as I have. -hindsight

Definition of Anesthesiology: The barely awake taking care of the barely asleep.

Hello my name is Jeff from Washington State and I've been involved with pyro for the last 5 years.

Sup Jeff! Welcome, you attend any WPA shoots?

thanks looking into mfg my own and selling them, waiting on atf lic ect in the mean time lots of reading I guess hope to get lots of info from others

Good evening, my name is Robby, I am writing from Europe, I am a fan of fireworks. Congratulations on your portal pyrotechnics, a salute to the directors and members of the site. Sorry for not writing in proper English.

Hello guys,

My name is Midge, im 19 years old and i have been an active Dutch pyro for the past 5 years.

Finaly decided to make an account here :).

Hope to learn a lot more from you guys!

Hi Guys

My name is Jason. I am from Namibia, a small country in Africa. It took a while for me to find your forum.

Thanks for all the information, it really helps.

my name is matt i live in USA.

I have been into pyro for about 4 months.

i enjoy making rockets and exploding pumpkins and such.