• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mumbles

• mormanman

• tentacles

• Bonny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the second time I've recently seen a member here order a massive quantity of sparsely used chemical. What on earth are you going to do with it?

Sparsely used? It's the only good chlorine donor I can get locally here.

It's not intended to be used only by me. I'm gonna distribute it to lots of other people. Gonna keep no more than 4kg for me.

Edited by 50AE

Sparsely used? It's the only good chlorine donor I can get locally here.

It's not intended to be used only by me. I'm gonna distribute it to lots of other people. Gonna keep no more than 4kg for me.

By sparsely used I mean to say it is only about 10% at most of any star comps. Anyway it was my mistake, I misread 17kg for 71kg.

I haven't posted my great news yet... I became a dad (again) on Jan 1...that's right 01/01/11 (can't forget that one).. Anyway, I'm now the proud father of 2 future charcoal crushers... I mean sons. It'll be harder than ever to make time for pyro, but it's a great feeling and I love my boys . :)

CONGRATULATIONS BONNY!!!!!! Kids make it all worthwhile.They complete your life.

This is the second time I've recently seen a member here order a massive quantity of sparsely used chemical. What on earth are you going to do with it?

Us non US people dont have easy access to well priced chemicals when we can get 40kg of a particular chem at a price we would normally have to pay for 3kg that we may never be able to buy again we buy it and than we have it for the rest of our life and can help out other hobbyiests who would never be able to get it

Yea like I have 9kgs of parlon...? that should last forever. When I bought it, it was never around.

Australia isn't doing too bad at the moment, not noticeable just yet, but there is some good stuff happening.

So excited..^_^

I was about to win the pot with the score squares up until that last field goal. I would have been a little happier with the outcome if you had won with just a slightly smaller margin :rolleyes:

What a great game. The lions will take it home next year... :ph34r: :lol:

I'm with NightHawk. That last field goal cost me $350; and then they didn't have the decency to go for another TD to bring it back to an 8. Cmon Pack, you're killing me!

Oh god, now I have to listen to the incessant blather from the cheeseheads for a year or longer. Again. Oy...

Oh god, now I have to listen to the incessant blather from the cheeseheads for a year or longer. Again. Oy...

Try being married to one!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be flying to Honduras tomorrow afternoon. Here's to making it there and back again without trouble from TSA.

I'm going with a few friends of mine to help out some missionaries down there. We're probably building a house or two, as that's usually been the project in past trips. You never know though. You have to be willing to take things as they come in third world countries. Holding to a solid plan is low priority for the locals. We're just going to help out however we can.

Good for you! My kids have gone to Mexico several times to help build and teach Bible School.

• 2 weeks later...

I was rearranging some of my paper product supplies to make room for more. That is when I stumbled across a container full of cut strips of paper for pasting 3" shells. I had a really big smile on my face when I walked over to the garbage can and turned that container over just to watch all those strips fall like snow into the trash. For an instant I thought what could I use them for now, but then I did not care it was worth the small celebration moment. Man I love my Wasp!

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

I recently had a dream I'd really like to share. :)

I dreamt I was walking down a street in the city center, the day was sunny, people and cars passing by, shops opened, etc.

Then suddenly, I saw a ziplock bag with a roll of visco on the street.

I felt weird to see fuse on the road, but I happily picked it up.

Few steps afterwards, I saw a ziplock with time fuse. Some feet next to it, there was a cardboard box with dark Al showing from it.

I went "What the fuck is going on in here" :D

I picked the stuff and amazingly, I found an empty big cardboard box where to put everything. Then I started to run with a big smile on my face and on every few meters forward I was finding more and more - hemis, oxidizers, tooling, 2" display shells, exotic and expensive chemicals... and when it ended, I had the big box filled to the top with all kind of stuff!

I was feeling great and went back home, then I decided to open the pyro forum and tell about my great day. And then I saw a posted topic saying the following:

"I want to kill myself! A delivery with much pyro stuff had to be delivered to me today at home and guess what?! The delivery guy said the shipment contents dropped from the box while being on their way. What a motherfucker! He transported the box with an opened trunk and attached it with tape!

Visco, time fuse, so much hemis, al tooling was in there!..."

Finally I was wondering if I should help the guy and give his stuff back, or keep it for myself

And this is how my dream ended :D

----------------------------------------------------

Finally I was wondering if I should help the guy and give his stuff back, or keep it for myself

A moral and ethical dilema to be sure. Talk about mixed feelings!!! If the dream continues some other night, tell us how it turns out.

WSM B)

I dreamt I was walking down a street in the city center, the day was sunny, people and cars passing by, shops opened, etc.

Then suddenly, I saw a ziplock bag with a roll of visco on the street.

I felt weird to see fuse on the road, but I happily picked it up.

Few steps afterwards, I saw a ziplock with time fuse. Some feet next to it, there was a cardboard box with dark Al showing from it.

I went "What the fuck is going on in here" :D

I picked the stuff and amazingly, I found an empty big cardboard box where to put everything. Then I started to run with a big smile on my face and on every few meters forward I was finding more and more - hemis, oxidizers, tooling, 2" display shells, exotic and expensive chemicals... and when it ended, I had the big box filled to the top with all kind of stuff!

I was feeling great and went back home, then I decided to open the pyro forum and tell about my great day. And then I saw a posted topic saying the following:

"I want to kill myself! A delivery with much pyro stuff had to be delivered to me today at home and guess what?! The delivery guy said the shipment contents dropped from the box while being on their way. What a motherfucker! He transported the box with an opened trunk and attached it with tape!

Visco, time fuse, so much hemis, al tooling was in there!..."

I think you need a girlfriend or some other kind of distraction...seriously.

I think you need a girlfriend or some other kind of distraction...seriously.

Sometimes I can't understand you people. What's wrong with all this?

I have looots of work and distractions right now, including women. No offence, but usually I ignore comments like yours.

Edited by 50AE

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Unloaded my 1yr old stash ^_____^ last Friday 2smile.gif

I got videos of the three big boys that have been put to the test of time!

post-9618-0-81778500-1303626795_thumb.jpg

That and about a dozen of shells a salute cake and a dozen shell/mine finale, all shot at a hidden beach party, A friend shot the multibreaks and I"ll try to get the vids on her ASAP.

PS-nice to roam around again wink2.gif

Hey everyone!

Unloaded my 1yr old stash ^_____^ last Friday 2smile.gif

I got videos of the three big boys that have been put to the test of time!

post-9618-0-81778500-1303626795_thumb.jpg

That and about a dozen of shells a salute cake and a dozen shell/mine finale, all shot at a hidden beach party, A friend shot the multibreaks and I"ll try to get the vids on her ASAP.

PS-nice to roam around again wink2.gif

Good to hear from you again Ventsi!