APC Forum

You know you're a Pyro when...

OneEyeCharlie

You know you are a Pyro when you have a box of (500) rocket tubes, and you might be looking to buy some more

just in case.:rolleyes:

You must be a Pyro when you click on your favorites on your web browser and skip by the "Girls Gone Wild" website and go

directly to the APC Forum website.:lol: I must be getting old!!:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

There was a thread like this going on at rec.pyrotechnics.

I have some..

... when you write in your will "put my ash in a 12" shell and shoot it into the sky, and here are the specific composition and pattern to use"

.. when you go to China even though you have no real desire to...

• 2 weeks later...
...when you dream that you are eating barium chlorate stars? I dreamed that last night actually. Before going to bed I was eating pasta and then I made some barium chlorate stars. Then I dreamed that I boiled pasta but that once ready to eat, it was barium chlorate stars, and for some reason I ate them in the dream! :lol:

when your house is burning done you tell the fire fighter to stay at least 100 miles away

when you dream of having every chem there is

when people with no brain report you and you think don`t they know I can blow up there house

when people wounder what that black wet string is all over your trees

when you insist on plowing up a field every year

when you buy flour every month but don`t cook food

when you tell the store that you have 1000 stups to get ride of and so need more salt peter

when you tell the store that your going to plant roses soon just need a little more sulpher

...when you dream that you are eating barium chlorate stars? I dreamed that last night actually. Before going to bed I was eating pasta and then I made some barium chlorate stars. Then I dreamed that I boiled pasta but that once ready to eat, it was barium chlorate stars, and for some reason I ate them in the dream! :lol:

And you didn't die in the dream?

I had a dream a long time ago that I was buying 4", 5" and 6" shells. I was in the US at the time and didn't think I'd ever buy anything like that since they required a license in most cases.

Edited by taiwanluthiers

I didn't die, because I just ate them in the dream. Here they are. :)

I use an old dough blender as a star roller. I'm a bit carefull with rolling alcohol or acetone bound ones in it, but these are water bound.

post-11329-0-93367000-1341600431_thumb.jpg

I just dreamed last night that I made a BIG ball of dragon egg and was lighting it with a lighter to test it.

I filled a small plastic can with about 6000 commercial dragon eggs a couple of years back. That was some crackling. :P

When your kids can tell the difference between fireworks containing BP and per/chlorates just by the smell of the smoke....

Kevin

... When an offer of free aluminum makes you all sweaty with excitement, but if they were offering free $20 bills you'd just think "meh" ...

When your kids can tell the difference between fireworks containing BP and per/chlorates just by the smell of the smoke....

Kevin

I remember when being a kid myself. I clearly noticed that whistling rockets smelled differently than "ordinary" rockets and firecrackers, but I had no idea what whstling rockets contained back then.

you know your'e a pyro when you keep lighters in your pockets, car and all the places you spend time but have never smoked a day in your life.

you know your'e a pyro when you keep lighters a Bernzomatic TS4000 in your pockets, car and all the places you spend time but have never smoked a day in your life.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41jtHJfEo6L.jpg

-dag

you know you're a pyro when you have a COLLECTION of Bernzomatic TS4000s blush.gif

• 1 month later...
...you wince when the wife fires up a vacuum cleaner near your workbench...

• 3 weeks later...

you have to look at your cigarette twice incase its a firecracker, seriously even though i dont really make em the thought enters my head often.

You consider giving up smoking because pyro told you to.

Dan.

When you carry a lighter with you, and keep them in easily accessible location and you don't smoke...

you might be a pyro.

• Like 1