APC Forum

The venting room

Pretty green flame

Although he may be a bit extreme, take a look at it from his perspective. A neighbor shooting off fireworks ( often ? ), loud random noises, and possibility of a fire. I do hate harsh neighbors though, and sometimes they can be very aggravating.

... 250Ghz External Harddrive...

You would mean GB. Gigabytes, Gigahertz refers to proccessor clock speed, and it is hardly likely to be that fast.

Never, never, ever, piss the neighbors. What they do not understand scares them. After CATO's I bake mine some cookies. I belive I am on batch #4, and have had 2 sets of neighbors....

Guest pyrokid00000
This guy is really old and annoying. Everyday he sits on his porch and watches my every move. Yells at me for the dust my 4 wheeler produces when the ground is dry. I cant even go outside without being watched. This guy really does not have a life. It really really pisses me off. I cant wait til he moves or dies. <_<

This guy is really old and annoying. Everyday he sits on his porch and watches my every move. Yells at me for the dust my 4 wheeler produces when the ground is dry. I cant even go outside without being watched. This guy really does not have a life. It really really pisses me off. I cant wait til he moves or dies. <_<

Shoot a 4" Ti salute, he'll probably die from a heart attack.

And i agree, old people are SOO anoying, they got nothing better to do than to piss us off.

But not always do old people piss me off. One time i was ramming a rocket on my balcony and this woman from the apartment upstairs came down complaining about the noise. I told her to fuck off, i have to listen to her little daughter running around the apartment above mine, it sound like a fucking earthquake.

Lol agree with you to. My next door neighbors threatened to call the police cause i set off a aerial salute and made her scream and drop a plate.

Lol agree with you to. My next door neighbors threatened to call the police cause i set off a aerial salute and made her scream and drop a plate.

How would you feel if you were just minding your own business and all of a sudden heard an explosion and dropped a plate :angry:. No fucking wonder they threatened. Talk to your neighbors, let them know when your going to light something so they can at least expect it. Its rare to have a neighbor that doesn't care if you shoot stuff off, so we shouldn't expect them to not care. It would freak me out if my neighbor was shooting stuff off all the time.

They shouldn't accomadate us, we need to accomodate them. If that means not lighting bigger things than so be it. I can't light anything bigger than a quiet 2" shell, so I go out of the city for anything bigger.

Don't give him a reason to want to watch your every move.

Society has basically already rejected loud noises. I stick to fountains when neighbors are around. Ehh, exept my Ti fountains......

All of my neighbors are retied so there home all the time which is annoying.

I try not to make to much noise, lately I just been making smoke bombs.

I haven’t had a complaint yet touch wood.

I'm lucky that I live in the country..... My neighbors are to far away to hear my stuff. The only one that might be able to hear them is the guy who lives next door, but there is a small field between us so I doubt he can hear anything except maybe large salutes... They never complain anyway if they do, they are nice people and I doubt they care even if they do hear them... I scare their horses though all the time and set them running, someday they might get mad about that....

Oh and while I'm in the venting thread.....I'm sick and feel misserable.

Guest pyrokid00000

Don't give him a reason to want to watch your every move.

If i were to do that i would sit in my house all day and becone a hermit. He watches everybody and everything.

Yeah? What did he get thrown in jail for??? Selling chemicals just like every other pyro supplier???? Or was he selling "flashpowder kits" or something? Even then I think I've seen those for sale somewhere else for "magic shows"....I don't see they could jail him for selling perchlorate. Maybe his waivers weren't good enough and some kids mom found a loophole to punish someone else for her dumbass k3wl of a kids stupidity.

Something worth mentioning:

Incase anyone here doesn't realize already, the government reads this forum. Especially when you tell them exactly where it is. How is that you ask? Simple answer, by posting a link to a government website (they can see, just like any other website, what website you were on that had a link to them). Specifically I'd say it's not a good idea to post links to the CPSC website because they'll take everything they can from this forum as ammo for any cases involving fireworks, if they havn't already.

Just saying......

I'm sure they know about this and other forums. Just search for pyrotechnic forums on google and the old APC forum comes up like the third or fouth result.

Hahaha hey Kilo G I work for homeland security :-p....so yes I know about this forum!!! dun dun dun. :P

But I'm just a chemist there and work for water security division. I come here for a hobby.

John from Pyrotek was arrested for violating his parole or probation or something. He was arrested for something, you may have noticed some downtime in pyrotek a while ago. Part of his probation was he wasn't supposed to sell chemicals anymore. Like right after he got out of jail, he started up N-E Lab supply. The feds found out and rearrested him for it.

My old denstist is being charged with murdering his wife. A funny thing is He admits to murdering his wife, but His lawyer wants to get him off the hook on some technicality about "his state of mind at the time of the murder." so he might just walk if the lawyer can bring in a psychiatrist and prove that he was in some other state of mind..

Bloody bureaucrats, they have helped so many criminals walk on some idiotic technicality.

I am in constant fucking pain from my wisdom teeth starting to poke through. I have gotten 4 kanker sores over the last month. It hurts to open my mouth and talk and eat and kiss my gf. God I cant wait till summer, when Im back home so I can go to the dentist.( I really never thought I would say that in my lifetime.)

For fuck's sake, that's Piss-Poor advice!!!

Try looking up the toxicity of something before you advise people to eat it. Clove oil is *POISONOUS* at levels beyond simple flavoring!!!!!

(Raw Clove contains a relatively HIGH concentration of oil, BTW.)

And when they us it for food flavoring (gum, candy, etc) they are using MICROgrams of the stuff for hundreds of gallons of other ingredients!!.

It will chemically burn your gums, too, if you put it in your mouth too long. And too long is about 5 SECONDS!

NOTE: "Toothache Remedy" sold in drugstores is 85% Eugenol (extract of clove oil). There's a big-ass Skull and Crossbones on the bottle that says POISONOUS, as well as a warning NOT to get it on your gum. It is supposed to be placed INSIDE the cavity that is causing the toothache. And you are to use only ONE drop.

So think twice before "filling your mouth" with Clove..... sheesh.

M

Oops! sincerest apologies - I honestly had no idea they were so dangerous! :(

I'm a little confused though - lots of recipes (and not ones for bulk cooking) call for amounts around 1/2-1tsp ground cloves, and surely this is in the realm of grams, not micrograms?

I've also used cloves to elliviate my own gum pain with no apparent adverse effects in the past - as far as I'm aware, I suffered no chemical burns or poisoning...

Anyway Mr.Pyro - it's quite obvious that TheSideWinder knows much more on the subject than me, so please completely disregard my previous post!