APC Forum

The venting room

Pretty green flame

Argh......there are TWO FUCKING SPAMERS SPAMMING THE SLOVENE FORUM, I GOD DAMN HATE EVERY LAST WOTHLESS PIECE OF SPAMMING SHIT ON THE PLANET, IF I TRACK THOSE TWO FUCKERS DOWN I'LL GO THERE AND CRUSH THEIR FUCKING EMPTY HEADS INTO OBLIVION, I'VE ALREADY ASKED TO BE PROMOTED INTO A MOD AND I HOPE THIS HAPPENS TODAY BECOUSE WHEN I'M A MOD I WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST, NO MORE FUCKICG SPAMMERS. IF I SEE ANOTHER SPAMMER EVER AGAIN IT'LL BE 10x10*9999 YEARS TOO SOON.

This forum should be happy to have devoted mods who keep this forum free OF WORTHELSS PIECES OF SPAMMIN SHIT, I'D LIKE TO POISON EVERY ONE OF THEM WITH SOMETHING THAT TAKES A WHILE TO DIE, BUT IN TERRIBLE AGONY.............

Sorry for so much caps but otherwise noone would see how pissed i really am. Thanks for your understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

Some dickheads siphoned all the gas out of my truck Tuesday night, I had just filled it up too.. On Wednesday I saw like 4 cop cars parked outside of my and I was freaking out not knowing what that was about and 2 cops were at my door and I went ahead and talked to them and it was only about the gas siphoning because about 5 other cars in my neighborhood had the same thing happen to them.

That's pretty fucking nuts, a neighbor of mine said she saw a car full of blacks with a barrel in the back with the trunk wide open.. Fucking bitch sees a car full of blacks with a damn steel barrel in the back of the car at 2am in an all white middle class neighborhood and doesn't call the cops... That pissed me off more than the gas siphoning.

If I would have caught them doing it I would have went out there with my SKS and completly emptied my drum mag on them.

(edited the racial slurs out but kept in the fact they were black because it kind of is part of the story)

Hm speaking of spooks I had a little confrontation with one today, but after telling him to shut the fuck up and be glad white people brought him here, he backed down (it felt awesome). Anyways, the reason that we got hacked is because there is some vulnerability that we didn't have patched (we do now) and all these dumbasses did was run a script and scan sites that had this vulnerability. There's really no actual hacking involved, just a bunch of pussies being...pussies.

If your upset at someone, just refer to them as a jackass or something. Don't call them " niggers " or " spooks ". I mean what the fuck? If your pissed at someone, then be pissed. Don't be an asshole and resort to racism, or racist comments.

I've had numerous problems the hispanics in my area. It doesn't mean I should resort to saying " this spick did ________". Fucking seriously. Grow up.

KBK, I've warned you about this before. If you make any racial comments again here you will be banned. We don't tolerate it. Defiant had a legitimate reason to be mad, you just dislike them because of who they are.

Defiant, we all know you are very mad, as I would be to, but also keep the racial slurs off this board. I understand the anger, but this is not the place to express it in such terms.

Sorry about that, I wrote that right after I talked to my neighbor and was kind of venting it off. Saying racial slurs doesn't effect me and I do it often just out of humour but I respect the rules of the board so I edited my post.

I now have the wish to fire my 3" shell right into my face....I'm really sick of this fucked up life of mine, this is one of those days when everything goes wrong. The FrontPage programme is screwing me over, i'm trying to update my site but i somehow can't, I'm really frustrated about this.

The 3" shell looks more tempting every minute.

I think i'd better get some sleep before i do anything stupid....

Yeah, get some sleep there PGF. A 3" shell is meant for the air, not your face. Frankly, electronics piss me off in general. You can never get them to work right.

Get a vid of the 3"er when you you get a chance to shoot it IN THE AIR. Enter it into the competitions if its good ;)

Yeah, get some sleep there PGF. A 3" shell is meant for the air, not your face. Frankly, electronics piss me off in general. You can never get them to work right.

Get a vid of the 3"er when you you get a chance to shoot it IN THE AIR. Enter it into the competitions if its good ;)

yeah...i'll get a video when i shoot it in my fac..err.....i mean in the air :D

PS: Pasting the shell is a holy mess, wheat paste sticks to everything and makes a bloody mess.

yeah...i'll get a video when i shoot it in my fac..err.....i mean in the air :D

PS: Pasting the shell is a holy mess, wheat paste sticks to everything and makes a bloody mess.

Make sure to clean up the paste while it's still wet! It's an even bigger god-awful mess once it's dried to your work table. :-)

well its just idiots like this that do stupid things..read before u try anything and from what u are saying they are stupid and like FP in a ball mill..c'mon thats just PLAIN OLD COMMON SENSE! this is exactly why laws are soo tought cause of kids acting like idiots and blowing ppls property up with explosives..if u gonna blow it up do it on ur own propert away from civilization..like i said before and ill say it once again..COMMON SENSE PPL <_<

So is speaking proper english, and looking at your own faults before yelling at others lack of common sense.

i simply dont care about my typing but i have common sense..kthnxbye

i simply dont care about my typing but i have common sense..kthnxbye

Small problem here. You may not care about your typing and grammar and such, but we do. You typing that way is an eye sore, and takes away from the overall quality of the board. People talking like morons makes us seem less professional and respected. Either you start typing better, or you can leave.

I hate my ex girlfriend. She's such a dyke! She is setting all my best friends against me and she's telling the girl I like all this BS about me! WTF lets kill her!

I hate my ex girlfriend. She's such a dyke! She is setting all my best friends against me and she's telling the girl I like all this BS about me! WTF lets kill her!

uhhh..Lets not.. :blink:

Well now I need to vent about this kid at my school who was caught with over a pound of weed in his car. The day before it happened he was telling my friends and I how he made so much more money than us and he was living the high life.. well we told him that his money was going to do him a lot of good when he goes to prison and the next day he was caught! Somebody tipped the cops off and he is now in jail.. (btw What kind of dumbass would bring a pound of weed to SCHOOL??) well this happened yesterday, now today a bunch of people say that he thinks it was me and my friend who told on him. Which is entirely not true. I've known he has been dealing for over 3 years and if I were to tell on him it woulda been years ago! I hope that little shit calls his f*ckin homies up and tries to do anything to me or my friend. Just so I have a legit reason to kick his shady brown ass.

Same type of thing happend at my school. Two girls thought, "Hey, Lets smoke pot in the bathroom!" :lol: This was happening right before lunch, so they went to the bathroom and started smoking. My old math teacher smells the smoke (People say he was a skater and did pot). When he walks in they "quickly" throw the joint into the trash can catching the loose papers on fire and causing a nice hobo fire and then they try to douse the fire with sink water. More teachers rush in and put the fire out.

That was the funniest day that week! :lol:

I agree. (not that I smaoke it) Acohol and tobbaco kill soo many people every year and weed is impossible to OD on. There has never been a death caused directly from weed. NOT that im saying they should ban alcohol :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm so unbelievably pissed at my computer. It is all fucked up majorly. I don't have windows explorer, so I have to manually do everything in task manager. You don't miss explorer untill moving a file or opening up a video suddenly becomes a fucking job all in itself. Worst part is that because the shit is on the fritz I can't download videos from my camera onto my computer. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm so unbelievably pissed at my computer. It is all fucked up majorly. I don't have windows explorer, so I have to manually do everything in task manager. You don't miss explorer untill moving a file or opening up a video suddenly becomes a fucking job all in itself. Worst part is that because the shit is on the fritz I can't download videos from my camera onto my computer. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Seems like that computers are screwing with many of us. This morning my comp. crashed and i lost every god damn link in my book mark, almost 100links all gone.

I was incredibly pissed at my computer, this fucker is going to get formated this weekend.

And this is supposed to make our lives easier, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The motor for my awesome ball mill just died. I tried plugging it in, and nothing. I am fucking pissed.

I'm so unbelievably pissed at my computer. It is all fucked up majorly. I don't have windows explorer, so I have to manually do everything in task manager. You don't miss explorer untill moving a file or opening up a video suddenly becomes a fucking job all in itself. Worst part is that because the shit is on the fritz I can't download videos from my camera onto my computer. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Seems like that computers are screwing with many of us. This morning my comp. crashed and i lost every god damn link in my book mark, almost 100links all gone.

I was incredibly pissed at my computer, this fucker is going to get formated this weekend.

And this is supposed to make our lives easier, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Mac G5 Dual Prosseser with a 250Ghz External Harddrive, and 20in flat screen monitor. Mine have never crashed in its life, plus its really easy to use. But I dont want anyone who hates macs to get pissed, or anything. I'm just going to say that macs are very reliable and they are fast. Most people get pissed at macs beacuse they use the older ones that dont work and say "All macs suck ass, they are slow". If you use a mac, use the better ones.

Guest pyrokid00000
I lit a class c ariel shell tonight. The neighbor came out and yelled IF THAT LANDS OF MY ROOF THERE IS GOING TO BE WAR. The shell was shot in my back field about 150 yards away from his house. I yelled GO BACK IN THE HOUSE OLD FUCK. And he called the cops. I got a nice 150 dollar fine for profanity or some shit like that. Next week i think im either going to shoot a 3" salute right through his door, or take anger management classes.