APC Forum

The venting room

Pretty green flame

Let's get started.

3...2...1...VENT

I freeking tired of babysitting the whole damn Slovene pyrotechnic forum. I mean most of the people there can't even make decent BP and they're making hundreds of grams of AP and other crap. And some are even that stupid that they hit 30grams of Ap with an iron hammer. And the most absurd thing i heard was that AP is very insensitive. Someone was doing research for a school project and he found out that AP will not go off if you drop a 2kg weight from a heghit of 70cm. Fuc**** stupid i say.

Some want to use a Sugar + KClO3 + SULFUR as a rocket propellant, and worst of all they want to RAM this shit in a tube. And their excuse is, " i was only working with small quantities".

And there are tons of questions like

- Can i put FP in a ball mill

- How can i make a pipe b***

- Where can i get KNO3

- How can i make this and that (Search god damn it)

And the worst of them all are those who think they are an authoritiy on a subject the know nothing about. Like those mentioned earlier. (AP is not sensitive and shit like that)

The only reason why i put up with those morons is becouse i don't want anyone to lose a limb becouse then the anti-firewrok pepole come out.

That's it, I'm done.

Ha! I know how you feel, It used to be the same on an estonian forum. Gladly I am a moderator there now and I have been locking stupid thresds etc. The HE talk is banned there too, thanks to me.

And why do hot girls like STUPID boys? All the hot girls dig morons, eho just drink alot, do drugs, are worthless pieces of shit and not handsome at all(face full of zits, no muscles etc). It is unfair!

I agree Holx, I agree..... Prom is soon for me and I have no date, starting to feel a little nervous that I won't find anyone... My problem is that I am friends with all the good looking girls....but nothing more than friends with any of them. :rolleyes:

Oh and I understand the forum problems to.... I used to be on Rotteneggs.com a lot but there were so many Kewls I eventually just said I was leaving and came here... They are all such kewls it was driving me crazy!! I thought I could bring up some serious pyrotechnic discussion and maybe advise some of them.....but I gave up in the end....they're all hopeless.....

You wanna know what frustrates me to no end!

My parents not understanding that I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.

I have so many great ideas for doing stuff that other people wouldnt think of!

And they dont think that its safe to ram saw dust and wood glue for a freaking plug! GGrrrrrrr.

Oh and another thing is when your boiling things and out of no where you pyrex just pops that makes me even madder! Then waking up having your parents go though all your chemicals and putting them in totes and tell you to move them! I SAY HELL NO! What would happen if i took their favorite hobby away and take something that they are good at and just tell them to move it and point at the garbage!

I'm done venting for now......

Life is just a bitch in general sometimes. Enough said.

Some dumbass girl in my art class keeps trying to argue with me about racism and stuff like that, she gets pwnt every time yet continues to do it. It's getting pretty fucking annoying. She also keeps lecturing me about how unhealthy everything is, I don't care! I'm going to die early anyway (family history, drinking, smoking) so I don't give a shit if I eat chocolate and get fat. Wtf is wrong with this chick man? My grandma says she likes me, if so, wtf?!

First sign of love is hate, mate.

Just ask her out right if she wants a fuck. She'll either be so scared she'll leave you alone or she'll admit she likes you. Or get a restraining order...

And yeah, some cock head motor bike riding freaks seem to be destroying the calmness of my test site, cops are there all the time now becasue some old biddie continuously rings them.

Now I need a new test site. fuck em!

• Like 1

Some dumbass girl in my art class keeps trying to argue with me about racism and stuff like that, she gets pwnt every time yet continues to do it. It's getting pretty fucking annoying. She also keeps lecturing me about how unhealthy everything is, I don't care! I'm going to die early anyway (family history, drinking, smoking) so I don't give a shit if I eat chocolate and get fat. Wtf is wrong with this chick man? My grandma says she likes me, if so, wtf?!

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." ~ Redd Foxx

First sign of love is hate, mate.

Just ask her out right if she wants a fuck. She'll either be so scared she'll leave you alone or she'll admit she likes you. Or get a restraining order...

And yeah, some cock head motor bike riding freaks seem to be destroying the calmness of my test site, cops are there all the time now becasue some old biddie continuously rings them.

Now I need a new test site. fuck em!

Well I might just go for it then..That sucks about your test site man :(.

Yeah, just ask her straight out if she wants a fuck, like I said you'll get laid or she'll fuck off.

My poor test sight is no more, I am a broken soul. Fucking bastards.

There is another spot we used to frequent as little kewls with our cannons and roofless cars. I may give that another go. You have to go through a persons property to get to it though, and as far as I know it's still in the same hands.

Maybe she just doesn't like ignorant racists and is trying to teach you something?

William Pierce isn't the only person you should be learning about racial equality from.

Maybe she just doesn't like ignorant racists and is trying to teach you something?

William Pierce isn't the only person you should be learning about racial equality from.

Maybe, but I seriously doubt it. I never said I was a racist btw, I am a white nationalist. You probably don't know the difference, but I'll still use this opportunity to set the record straight.

I don’t want to get in the middle of a fight; and partially agree with both of you, but kilo you should not base your beliefs only on what the ADL or the JDL says. I always believe there are two sides to a story and people should look at both of them before making a decision.

Maybe, but I seriously doubt it. I never said I was a racist btw, I am a white nationalist. You probably don't know the difference, but I'll still use this opportunity to set the record straight.

And I'll take this opportunity to say that I never said you were a racist. Unfortuneately "White Nationalists" are just as ignorant (if not more) as racists.

How so? I keep hearing that anyone who is proud of the white race is an ignorant racist, yet a mexican or a black is proud of his race and that's just fine...So please, enlighten me.

How so? I keep hearing that anyone who is proud of the white race is an ignorant racist, yet a mexican or a black is proud of his race and that's just fine...So please, enlighten me.

LOL. They're proud of their ethnicity and heritage. Unfortuneately there isn't a country named "White" nor has there ever been, that includes this country. So the name "White Nationalist" can be thrown right off the top of the John Hancock Building. People like you seem to forget that this country was based on getting away from represive rulers/environments.

This country only got to where it is because of foreigners and slaves (and rampant American Indian killing). George Washington wasn't planting and picking his own crops, nor was most any other person that had any kind of labor intense business.

Put simply "White Nationalists" and racists don't appreciate the true roots of this country and how it got to be where it is.

The only reason you can eat a head of lettuce for less than $25 is because there is an extremely low paid foreigner planting and picking it.

If I was picking your lettuce I'd be charging you $25 an hour to do it, multiply that by a few hundred workers then figure out overhead, shipping, packing etc on and on. Wow you're fruits and vegitables just got really expensive.

You should probably stop eating fruits and vegetables, chances are a foreigner or minority touched it, atleast 3 times.

If it wasn't for highschool/college kids, white trash and minorities, who would make your fast food and why do you think it's so cheap?

Once, you were the bottom of the barrel too, that's why your family is here.

I have never heard of a country named "black" so why is it Ok for blacks to be proud of what they are.

This country may not have been the way it is today if it was not for the slaves, but there would be no country in America if it was not for the Europeans.

Nonwhite nationalist don’t appreciate the things the white race has done for them.

We're all human.

There is no country called "black" either, so shouldn't black nationalism just be thrown out as well? As for what America was built on, whites weren't the first to enslave blacks, black African's have been enslaving each other long before white Europeans set foot on their soil. The problem with the blacks in this country is the fact that, after we give them the right to vote, their freedom, etc. they ask for more. We brought them here, they could still be over in Africa as a slave or be dying of AIDS, but they aren't. They should be thanking us, thanking us for freeing them, thanking us for giving them their human rights (I am not, and have never said that any race is sub-human). The first white Europeans to come to this country had it pretty good after the Indians helped them grow corn and etc (I'm talking about the pilgrims, the very first whites to live here), that was within a generation. Blacks were freed about 200 years ago, they are still running around robbing people and collecting our tax dollars as a main source of income. There are whites in this position too, I realize that, everyone is, as you put it "at the bottom of the barrel" at some point, like you said.

As for the foreigners and our lettuce, good, if they want to work so cheaply, let them. I think giving them a short-term visa so they can work is a fine idea, as long as they remember to get the fuck out when they are finished working.

You don't see anything wrong with the fact that a black or a Jew or a mexican can have pride in his/her heritage, but a white has pride in the fact that whites preceeding him/her have made many great contributions to society as a hole, and they are labeled a racist? Whites all over America are losing their heritage because the media tells them they shouldn't be proud of it. White all over this country are becoming black, just to be politically correct, and accepted by a society who doesn't give a shit about them in the first place, a society who just wants their money and for them to keep giving money until they die. It's bullshit, and I for one am fucking sick of it. What is cool about this:http://www.eurweb.com/images/articles/2005...jersey-med).jpg ?? How is looking/acting like that appealing?

I believe aquaman summed it up pretty well, "We are all human."

It is human nature, and just plain nature, and even matter, that different things usually don't like to mix. You stick a dog and a cat in the room, they start kicking eachother's arse.

You see, this is really just the outside issue, to see why they fight, you must dig deeper. The dogs and cats fight because they have been predetor and pray for so long, they must defend themselves. We on the other hand, are the same.

If you shove 2 electrons together, they will fly apart because they are the same. Electromagnetism splits these two twins apart, while the wedge in our society isignorance. We white usually see blacks as dumbass apes. Frankly, this has been true with the ghetto bastards around here. This leads to intolerance of those who are ignorant. If you see some wiggger, you would feel the same way, maybe even worse because we would take him as our own (assuming you're white.)

I'm sure that of the few sofisticated blacks out there (smart I mean,) they feel hatred towards these "niggas with the grills and the bling."

It is a matter of the smart and the ignorant, rather than the racism amongst us.

And go ahead and critizize this logic, it is what makes us smart, and all of our wonderful geniouses around here :ph34r:

Let's hear from novocaine on this subject. Speech speech!

Wow I don't even know where to start I can smell the sillyness from here.

First of all I'm an Italian Jew (hehe, funny in and of itself) at any rate, last I check Italians have white skin. Also the last time I checked Jews have white skin. And the time I checked before that Jews have preitty much been around longer than any other religion.

From what you say, your deffinition of "white" is a white skinned Christian American. Jews are not a race (pointing out your ignorance), Jews are people that follow a certain religion (that mind you is much older than Christianity).

White skinned people have enslaved other white skinned people for thousands of years (Greeks, Romans, Etruscans, Persians, British, EGYPTIANS), slavery knows no colors.

If you want to run around the street all day because your family originally came from Norway or Sweden or Russia or England or Spain (and yes people's skin in Spain is white) and you're proud of it go ahead, preitty much every other nationality does it.

There is no nation of only white skinned people and the same goes for black people . So, taking your term literally (White Nationalist), it would mean that an Israeli or Russian or Polish or German person could be one too.

Unfortuneately "White Nationalists" just like "Black Nationalists" are ignorant.

Why should black people thank us because we made them suffer for over 100 years? If they stayed in Africa (and we never took them) none of them would have had to suffer at all, at our hands, and living the way they traditionally have for thousands of years clearly hasn't bothered them.

What's so bad about living with no technology, seeing no advertising, no cars. When people want to change their ways, they do. It's not up to you to decide weather or not living in a remote destination with no modern day ammenities is ok or not, because to them it's been fine for a long time.

If you think that I side with people who want to complain about their position and don't further their educations or better themselves on their own accord then you thought wrong. But that goes for every ethnicity, every color of skin (very much so including "white" people because we are the majority in this country) and every religion. It doesn't start or stop with "mexicans" or "blacks".

Ignorance is ignorance and to side with one ignorant group but not another is plane old retarded. Mainly it's retarded becuase you think your ignorant group is less ignorant than another, based on the color of their skin and or their religion. Just cause there's a certain type of ignorant people proud of their ignorance doesn't mean it's ok or better to start or join an equally ignorant group. It just makes for more useless idiots.

The ADL and JDL can sit on a dildo. I've never read any of their crap cause it's just that, a biased opinion.

I do not tolerate ignorance, lazyness or complaing about this country from anyone because when you spend all of your energy being ignorant, lazy or complaining instead of bettering yourself (i.e. getting a job, living in a good neighborhood, buying a house, going to school) you are one extremely useless individual.

And that's what we all are, individuals.

Very nicely put, and viola, "Igorance and Elightenment." It all come down to this in the end. B)

Well, both sides oppinions have been given. Neither one of you will change the others oppinions. The way I see it is we are imperfect beings. There will always be strife over humanistic differences. If you ( any individual on this planet ) hate someone else just because their skin color is different, then you are a complete asshole. I dislike the hispanics in my area. Not because of their skin color, or physical features, I dislike them because 87 % of the crime in my area including theft, murder,rape and gangster activity is done by the hispanic minority outnumbered 3 to 1.

Does it mean if I see a mexian I instantly dislike him? No. When I see a mexican get into his ghetto low rider truck with a wife beater on does it frustrate me. Yes.

According to oxford Jews are a race. dictionary

Is it true that Jewish tradition says that if someone mother is a Jew than they are a Jew this would make Judaism a race wouldn’t it?

I do agree that Jews are Caucasian but there is no true definition of “white”. If you asked the average person walking down the street “Is Osama bin laden white?” almost everyone would say no; however he is Caucasian because he is an Arab.

I know that I would rather be a black man in America then a black man in Africa. Blacks in Africa are not doing well and they have themselves to thank for that. Millions are dying every month from aids. If we never bothered them they would have all died off along time ago.

Ok guys, look. You've all had your say in this. I am going to stop it where it is before it get out of hand. Conversations like this generally do get out of hand. If you wish to continue this please do so in private, or somewhere else not on this board. I can't say I agree, nor disagree with the comments made here, but it is stopping here. It's been relativly civil up to this point, but the line is drawn.

No ones mind will be changed either way, so it is useless. Please move onto something else.