APC Forum

The venting room

Pretty green flame

Good call Mumbles. Sorry I even brought it up man. If any of you want to continue this it could be done on my site, I have a forum just for this. Anyhow, I'm pissed because my friends brother gave us some shitty wine mix that tastes like ass. I don't like it, yet I have drank quite a bit. Have a good night everyone :).

Complaining about free booze? I suppose you'd bitch if they hung you with a new rope.... ;)

M

I was pretty damn intoxicated at the time of that post. The stuff we had tasted like vomit! Until you mixed Mt. Dew Code Red with it.

I hate having to buy a bag of charcoal and grind it down to airfloat. I wish I could buy it, but no, I have to fuck with it for hours and come out of it looing like a coal miner.

I hate having to buy a bag of charcoal and grind it down to airfloat. I wish I could buy it, but no, I have to fuck with it for hours and come out of it looing like a coal miner.

Of course you could buy it if you wanted to. Either the mixed stuff from various suppliers, or airfloat willow, pauwlonia, or other specific woods from Steve Baron.

best way for charcoal is to get a keg and empty it pop the top and fill it and go have a bond fire and cook the damn thing in the middle of it and when your bond fire is over you got charcoal and your having a good time doing it.

Someone told me of this idea and I'm not quite sure who said it but thanks! it works great. Saw dust works really good and really fast.

I wouldn't give any money to them. The paypal link goes to them not the fireworks foundation. It would be stupid of them to give the money to the fireworks foundation, when they would in turn probably give it to firefox. They will probably be keeping your money, and there is just a doubt in my mind that they are not actually being targeted. They may just want to buildup money just in case.

Yes charcoal manufacture is one of the filthiest activities a pyro can do, but taking your time and preparing your self, when opening containers, etc, helps prevent miner's face, and even more importantly, miners lung, *cough*. Cooking on hot coals, instead of a roaring fire reduces sootyness as well :)

Cooking it is not a problem at all. It is the process of grinding it down in a blender, sieving out the airfloat, and repeat. Only to get 75 grams of airfloat for a lot of effort. I know I can buy it. But buying things takes what? $$$. Money that I don't have. I can't mill it down with media because I am having an assload of problems with that. THAT is whats annoying I'll tell you. Fucking ballmills.

I wouldn't give any money to them. The paypal link goes to them not the fireworks foundation. It would be stupid of them to give the money to the fireworks foundation, when they would in turn probably give it to firefox. They will probably be keeping your money, and there is just a doubt in my mind that they are not actually being targeted. They may just want to buildup money just in case.

Hold the phone ! Is this what it sounds like ? It doesn't say Firefox, it is referring to U.N. ?

This is BAD NEWS if CPSC has filed another demand for a consent decree, this time on United Nuclear. Does anyone know if that is a new link on there asking for defence fund donations ?

I've given quite a bit of money to the Chemical Defense Fund set up by the Fireworks Foundation, which was going toward defending Firefox from the CPSC. If the CPSC is opening a 'new front' in their War on Freedom how long until the rest of the suppliers in the U.S. are hit ?

So... please if anyone knows how long that donation link has been there on U.N. speak up. If anyone can afford to donate any money at all to keep the CPSC from ending our hobby in the U.S., go to the

home page of the Fireworks Foundation and give what you can. Otherwise... stock up now, because grim days are coming when a few grams of KNO3 are going to be treated like dope or HE in the U.S. I am hoping the link on U.N. is just Bob Lazar's twisty ways...

UN has not come under direct lawsuit from CPSC.

UN simply doesn't want to say "FireFox" cause they'll probably lose all of their business. What they mean by "us" is that presumably the firefox case will be the case that decides the plight of all the other chem suppliers (since they're a chem supplier that's why they said "us").

I guess Bob is an alright guy (see him on TV from time to time) but sometimes he does some sketch stuff, like this, which is misleading (the "us" thing). Though I'm preitty sure he would actually give the money to the fireworks foundation I still wouldn't send, literally, through him.

I think everyone needs to man up and throw down loot.

Bob Lazar... I want to meet him. I really do. Google his name. Even if 97.8% of it may be bullshit, I still want to meet the man.

Is that about the UFO/area 51 site he has Swany? I posted a link to that in the first few pages of the random thread but noone really cared it seemed.

His story is certainly interesting, Area 51 and the specific coordinates he gives for "S4" are also interesting on google earth. www.boblazar.com is an odd and fascinating site. LOL the question is how much is real? It all seems sound but....

Kilo_G... totally changing the topic here ( well.. maybe not.. speaking of 'interesting people' )

Are you really going to hanging with Harry C ? The idea boggles the mind....

I'm getting really pissed of by these dick heads at school, there are 3 of them. One asks me once and a while to make him a bomb, I reply : "What are you talking about? I dont make bombs, There illigal." Another guy keeps bugging me to make/and show him how to make NC, I keep telling him no. This happend beacuse I made it in class for a school project( I got an A). Then theres random people I dont know asking me to make them stuff, I dont fcking know them. They just com up to make and say "Donest your dad show you how to make bombs?, Why do you make bombs, Are you a terrorist?, I tell them I dont make them and why would I want to.

I almost got caught, and it wasent my fault. One of my friends Seth( He is the only one I can trust with anything I make or show him.) was over, we made this little propane cannon. Then next week we made it he was in class with this kid and told him how to make it, I did noe find this out intell I was at lunch. This hapend beacuse of a friend ran up to maek and sead seth got in truoble beacuse of a Cannon, I had know clue what he was talking about. Then it hit me, FUCK seth told someone. Then I got parranoid and was looking for seth, He said he was fine and when the vice princeabale talked to him he said a "friend" told me how to make it.( btw Seth wrote how to make it down on a pecice of paper) Then I was home happily making a rocket or somthing and I got a phone call, my mom picked it up. It was seths dad, he told my mom the whole story, but first before seths dad called my mom, he was called my the prienceable. He told my mom he gave my name to the vice and was sorry and would nerv do that again.

Now, From this I had a little meeting with seth. I told him to never say anything again, it could mean my life (not really). From then on nothing happend. But, I should here more people asking me about making them bombs and such, I hate it.

I only make such divices beacuse I want to reacord the effects and do it for fun mainly. I dont plan to kill anything when making things, I love the joy of setting stuff off, and making them with a "select" amount of friends( Only 2, Seth is the only one thats trustworthy, at times...)

What I usually do is just tell anyone who mentions it that I used to do that stuff back in the day and got rid of it all cause i almost got caught...then they usually try to get you to make it anyway and you proceed to tell them you have no money no time and no access to get the stuff anymore and they usually leave you alone.

This retard at school goes "oh you fucking terrorist" to me all the time, the teachers are starting to get suspicious. This is all because I was designing a pneumatic potato cannon, and because my cousin filmed a bottle salute I did, and showed it to everyone. I swear if that kid doesnt shut up....

Meh I went through that phase of getting asked to make bombs for people. I said "No, you're a fucking asshole." If they persist say "you gonna suck my cock," let them say no then say "then why the fuck are you still here!" They stop, and eventually, after 2 moths, it stops, and you can walk around in peace. :ph34r:

Yeah....I get that from time to time. Not nearly as much now as I used to, I finally had to get pissy with some people about it so theyd shut up. Some of my friends still bug me about blowing things up for them...usually its harmless stuff like cars and stuff they want torn down or removed... I never do howevor just to avoid the problems it will cause because I know they will never stop telling everyone at school about the crazy thing I blew up!!

I trust one of my friends with stuff, he's the only one who takes it serious. I've showed a few of the others some small stuff but would never let them have any or let them use them. Hehehe my chem teacher teases me about stuff also. When something goes missing he always asks me if I put it in orbit! When his hamster went missing he asked if I decided to turn him into the first hamster astronaut.

I get more propositions from people to make them drug than fireworks or explosives anymore.

Kilo_G... totally changing the topic here ( well.. maybe not.. speaking of 'interesting people' )

Are you really going to hanging with Harry C ? The idea boggles the mind....

Infact, it does boggle my mind too. I know someone who knows him. That person says that he really is a nice guy, just gotta know him.

Certainly Harry and I have had our differences. People tend to be a little different when they are face to face though. Hopefully I will get to meet him... I'd like to see what he's all about, what he's really like.

Notice he never answered my question on rec.pyro though, perhaps I am not deserving of his response. Time will tell.

From what I've read, everyone either loves or hates Harry C. No one in between, it seems....

M