APC Forum

Problem with stars and yes I read around and researched

gun410

I was just about to get some popcorn, but I looked up pivot man on urban dictionary.....Doubt I'll ever want popcorn again!

Doubt I'll ever want popcorn again!

I don't blame you. But Dagabu made a brilliant logical jump. I wouldn't ever have gone there. I think it counts as a score, but i don't know if anyone keeps count.

B!

This is disturbing. However, it is funny too.

Now about the term....bottomshot....eh, nevermind. :huh:

NAUGHTY!! LOL! Didnt see that one c... nevermind...

Dag, you got spunk... Oh wait...

What is a maserface anyways... :P

The face you have on when you are extremely hammered and loving it.

Apparently when he's on his knee's in the middle of a circle jerk...

It's all fun and games. Until someone gets it in the eye. Maserface, you should have known better ;- )

B!

I didn't mean anything personal, I don't apologize for what I meant, but rather for what I said.

"Stay green"

Thats the best part, you are part of the rebuttal and therefore part of the afterglow. Plus, that was way too funny!

Maserface: Hey, you successfully brought the "unending safety circle jerk" to a halt.... Minus this little safety tip:

It's all fun and games. Until someone gets it in the eye.

I have to hold my tongue, otherwise it gets me in trouble. Someone should check how long it's been since anyone talked about fireworks in this thread

I have to hold my tongue, otherwise it gets me in trouble. Someone should check how long it's been since anyone talked about fireworks in this thread

Well, that was +1 on the non-fireworking part. :P

I personally don't think this thread really ever had any useful discussion of pyrotechnics. It started out with ridiculous questions posted by Gun410, turned into a flame Gun410 thread, then into a quasi-safety thread, then into a harass Maserface thread, and has now become a "what a useless thread" thread. IMO, the "safety circle jerk" (as you, Maserface, so eloquently phrased it) was the closest thing to being a relevant pyrotechnic conversation, and even that was not relevant to the topic of this thread. That's just my opinion though.

Lighthearted banter, i hope it's all in good spirit, the dispensing, as well as the receiving. But i really hope BB wasn't the first one no notice the "gets it in the eye" bit. Cause if he was, then we might have to go back to safety circle jerking again.

B!

...But i really hope BB wasn't the first one no notice the "gets it in the eye" bit. Cause if he was, then we might have to go back to safety circle jerking again.

B!

Okay, but I may need some help. My hands aren't working so well at the moment. ;)

Mumbles, why have you allowed us to take it this far? Seriously guys, we should quit while were ahead.

Might as well let you guys get it out of your systems in an already kind of useless thread. Saves me time in deleting stuff later. :)

In that case... Who's helping BB out? I'll offer up some PPE to make it less.... personal. Maserface should have free hands, but i'm not sure if PPE would be allowed in the center.

B!

Well I'm not why you still you are all ok beating each other off and cumming on a stranger- any continuation of this just makes you look bad- besides, is sexual expression even legal in your gutter third world state, mrb?

OMG. I cannot believe this problem if it is one has been able to gather this many pages of posts!

Especially when I see 20 people saying shoot the star in the dark and in the air.

Dean