APC Forum

Free Money! (Ok, free Aluminum, same thing)

TheSidewinder

Oh no worries Dagabu, just wanting to make sure we didn't cause any problems with the delays. Its all good B)

Take a breath Star, just jerking your chain. :blush:

come on people, if nobody is going to show a (small test) batch of this stuff unconfined then I shall....

Hey Chris, it could be that a lot of people did not get their samples in yet, although I would tend to think that some of them did get them today, and others will get them over the next 2 days also.

come on people, if nobody is going to show a (small test) batch of this stuff unconfined then I shall....

If any APC members need a promo code for free shipping, let me know, there is an existing one for APC members to use. It will run for a period of time while the samples distribute. Edited by StarMolecule

Hiya guys(im still here, horrable problems with my computer lol) using my blackberry now.

just recived my aluminum(wow, didnt even know i was picked! internet downtime sucked) first off(havent made anything yet) VERY nice, Exellent packaging, love the container, MSDS that came with it, very messy(HAD to open the bad befor i got to the lab! bad idea, Tin-man from OZ anyone?) VERY dark, if i didnt know it was aluminum, i'd say it was charcoal at first glance. i'll definitly be able to post some trials and stuff with it when i get a chance(winter, so its kinda wet, small scale stuff for now)

but sofar, its the best aluminum powder i've delt with. gonna go try it out now.

Good to hear. Looking forward to your findings.

Mine arrived today, expertly packed, attractive pkg.

Now to do some testing :)

Mine arrived today as well. Packaging was great and the container is well sealed. I will show you all some pix tonight.

"Me too" post. Mine arrived also.

A quick weight-in showed a generous net of 475 grams. Color is dark, packaging is very professional. The shop is currently snowed-in so unfortunately testing is delayed until further notice.

I say someone makes a test thread of this stuff and each of us who ordered shares a test video. Im excited to see results. :wub:

Whoopee! Mine came yesterday. I was wondering what goodies could be contained in the neatly packaged "ORM-D" box that had arrived. I must admit that I had totally forgotten about this. I must say, as others have, it's packaged very neatly. Sorry to nitpick, but while browsing through the MSDS sheet that came with it (Which is very nice, btw), I noticed that under section 5, it says that it's auto-ignition temperature is 9759*Celsius.....I suppose it's supposed to be 759*. I shall be posting results and pics very soon in the testing thread.

LOL, Wow! I think we need to get that fixed, thanks for the heads up.

9759*Celsius.....I suppose it's supposed to be 759*. I shall be posting results and pics very soon in the testing thread.

Mine arrived today as well. Extremely well-packed (that jar is awesome by the way) and over a pound.

I can tell that it had to have been a fun job packing it up, lol. ;)

Will be some time before I can do anything with it, but it sure does look good!

A hearty thanks to Star Molecule for their generous distribution of FREE product.

Let's return the favor with tests, results, pics, videos and opinions like we agreed. :)

TS

Thanks StarM- received my box a couple days ago and needed to post up. Will be running some tests when I can get to my testing area.

I'll echo everyone else's first impression- very nice packaging. The material? I'm going to whip up some goodies with it in April, once the weather's good for pyro work!

If anyone is in Canada, or knows someone in the industry that would be interested in becoming a distributor in Canada, please let us know.

We are getting a number of inquiries from Canada, but the cost to send single & five pound orders is just not conducive. A distributor that can order a slightly larger amount could deal with the inquiries, simply put we would direct orders/inquiries from Canada to the distributor.

Simply message me if you are interested, or know of anyone. Thank you.