APC Forum

Free Money! (Ok, free Aluminum, same thing)

TheSidewinder

Bring it on Star!!

I cant wait to see what I can get your Al to do in timed reports and crossette breaks!!

Dagabu do you have access to filming some of your testing (the use of the end product, within legal application of course)?

Bring it on Star!!

I cant wait to see what I can get your Al to do in timed reports and crossette breaks!!

i would just like to ask, when will the Al be available on the website? there is some wacky stuff going on with the shipping.. and then it takes you back to the beginning.

We have been working on the shipping modules all day to ensure that HAZMAT is calculated on bulk orders as mandated by UPS. It should be calculating the shipping correctly now, and we are fixing two other variables.

Edited to add: we are also adding all the correct shipping weights for all bulk variables.

i would just like to ask, when will the Al be available on the website? there is some wacky stuff going on with the shipping.. and then it takes you back to the beginning.

Edited by StarMolecule

great to hear, so when will we be able to complete the order? (Rough time frame)
  • Like 1

We just went live 10 minutes ago. After 11 months of (insert need a vacation in Costa Rica here) work, we went operational. People are able to order now.

great to hear, so when will we be able to complete the order? (Rough time frame)

Edited by StarMolecule

We just went live 10 minutes ago. After 11 months of (insert sigh here) work, we went operational. People are able to order now.

WooHoo!!

Great news, I know it's been a lot of work.

Congratulations!!

Now the real work begins

Thank you, we are very happy. Yes, now we can focus on the customers and not the programming. Its about time.

WooHoo!!

Great news, I know it's been a lot of work.

Congratulations!!

Now the real work begins

Ugh, the t-shirt test prints were not good. We are still working on those, we LOVE those. The digital prints did not pop like we wanted, so we are sourcing four color process as we know those will look amazing.

I think that a T-shirt is in order.

Great job Star!

yea your logo is badass.. ORDER SUBMITTED! am i really the first customer or does everyone get that auto response, lol.

yea your logo is badass.. ORDER SUBMITTED! am i really the first customer or does everyone get that auto response, lol.

No - I got order number 17. So you really may have been first if yours was number 1.

I thought there were a limited number of choices on the pulldown - 1, 5, 10, 20 etc. If I had wanted three bottles, is there a way to enter that, or would I buy one 3 times?

There was a slight crankiness. The first time I clicked SUBMIT, the button went down but nothing happened. I was cautious about clicking it twice in case it double ordered, but I need not have worried. After waiting a while I clicked the basket and everything was still there, so I went back to the order screen and re-entered all the info. This time I got to the confirmation screen and all was well.

I'm not complaining, just offering a bit of feedback.

We are trying to tweak out a few of the settings to enhance the speed. As per the selections, you could enter it three times, or select 1 bottle, but in the second drop down you could select three. We may need to look at how that functions for clarity, I can see where it might cause problems.

No - I got order number 17. So you really may have been first if yours was number 1.

I thought there were a limited number of choices on the pulldown - 1, 5, 10, 20 etc. If I had wanted three bottles, is there a way to enter that, or would I buy one 3 times?

There was a slight crankiness. The first time I clicked SUBMIT, the button went down but nothing happened. I was cautious about clicking it twice in case it double ordered, but I need not have worried. After waiting a while I clicked the basket and everything was still there, so I went back to the order screen and re-entered all the info. This time I got to the confirmation screen and all was well.

Same issue here, I tried to add a bottle to my cart and it didn't take. It looks like you fixed that and the multiple bottle issue as well. Thanks.

It didn't allow you to add the bottles before? Or it doesn't now? Is it working now?

Same issue here, I tried to add a bottle to my cart and it didn't take. It looks like you fixed that and the multiple bottle issue as well. Thanks.

Yesterday, from the first page under "Buy Aluminum Powder", the Add to Cart function did not work but seems to be working now.

post-9798-0-12805900-1296915305_thumb.jpg

Very odd indeed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There are definitely people ordering, so perhaps one of the modifications we enacted fixed whatever was transpiring.

We will definitely keep an eye on it.

Yesterday, from the first page under "Buy Aluminum Powder", the Add to Cart function did not work but seems to be working now.

nope at first it said order 16. Then in a follow up email it said i was the first! haha

nope at first it said order 16. Then in a follow up email it said i was the first! haha

Nothing about what number customer I was on my email receipt, so your email probably means what it says.

Peret that was us emailing you letting you know you were the first online sale. The reason it was not at zero was because we were testing transactions.

Nothing about what number customer I was on my email receipt, so your email probably means what it says.

Peret that was us emailing you letting you know you were the first online sale. The reason it was not at zero was because we were testing transactions.

That was pyrochris you emailed. He was first with transaction #16, I was second with #17. I figured the offset was tests.

Hmm, I can see I'm gonna have to make some salutes now.

Edited by Peret

awesome. I dont know what to say. Im speechless.