APC Forum

What is your local temperature right now?

Potassiumchlorate

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nater

• Potassiumchlorate

• dagabu

• TheSidewinder

50°F (heat wave) dropping to a low of 2°F by Monday.

8 F and dropping. MN and parts of WI will be getting a cold blast the next two days. Monday morning temp here will be -15 F. Ick. :wacko:

I'm at 15 F and dropping. The winds were pretty strong today maybe gusts to 30-40 MPH. I just cleaned up all the tree damage from a storm a month ago. I might not want to look out the window tomorrow.

Cute little village, but I'd prefer the Riviera, if I would go to France in January ;)

It's -2oC here. Bleurgh.

3°F (-16°C) right now, with the windchill at -16°F (-27°C). It will get a little colder tomorrow, but not much. We don't often have days too much colder than this around here.

A little warmer down south at 8 F

Currently 0 degrees F here in Ann Arbor.

Reminds me of that Ron White joke "what's the temperature?" ... "There isn't one"

-2, snows melting.

100g of pumped stars, pumped with 12% water now weigh 120g :(

dan.

Edited by dan999ification

Zero now, going to -15 F again tonight. Looks like we're in the icebox off and on for a week. Whee.

My phone says it's currently 48°. The high was around 76° yesterday. (1/24/13). Would have been great building weather had I had the supplies I need. One perk of living in the south I guess. Edited by JFeve81

We hit 77 F (25 C) today. That beat the previous record high, set in 1917, by 10 F. Our average daytime temperature for January is 36 F (2 C). We have had some very weird weather this year.

WB

0 degrees F (-18 degrees C) here in Michigan.

Went skiing today!

Where at? I get a pass to Caberfae Peaks in Cadillac each winter. Need to get up there soon after this weeked. There should be enough snow OB for some fun.

Went skiing locally at Pine Knob. We usually get a family ski trip in every other year. Boyne Highlands has been our go-to resort but it tends to be the most crowded. How's Caberfae?

Caberfae is my favorite place to ski in Michigan. A midweek pass is only $100 and it is not usually very crowded, especially on the South Peak trails which are a little steeper with less grooming. They are a no frills place, no spas or the amenities like Boyne. They do have a nice bar to get a sandwich but crock pots are welcome and common in the day lodge too. It is just skiing with good snow and little distractions. Skiing how it ought to be. They have fewer rules than the busier hills. Trees and bluffs are not off limits and the out of bounds signs are mostly a warning. If you don't mind hiking, there are some good spots nearby too.

View from the top of South Peak. Hit 45 mph without a tuck and good wax a few weeks ago. Have hit 60 in the past.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-OJfNiCSUu7A/UPOVZdYV_qI/AAAAAAAABRw/flkihzb2qB0/s1024/2013-01-08_13-49-34_226.jpg

View from the Quad, looking OB. Drop 10 ft into the bowl below and have fun.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3vUxZCnc9zY/SU6QVIHxoqI/AAAAAAAAABg/i0PTEuqfSGI/s400/cp03.jpg

Edited by nater