APC Forum

What is your local temperature right now?

Potassiumchlorate

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nater

• Potassiumchlorate

• dagabu

• TheSidewinder

A balmy 40°F. Not cool enough to blow snow, my ski legs are growing impatient.

About 70°F. It's that one week of the year between needing AC and needing heat.

How can you long for snow? I hate snow! :( The only good thing with it is that the risk for fire accidents isn't that great.

How can you long for snow? I hate snow! :( The only good thing with it is that the risk for fire accidents isn't that great.

One thing I enjoy about living in the Midwestern US, is the variety with each season. Take up winter hobbies and it makes the season that much better. I love to ski, the speed, the shoe covered trees, drinks by the fireplace, it is all a great time. For others it is snowmobiles or ice fishing. Plus, when it is cold, I can always add layers to be warm. In the middle of the summer you can take it all off and still be hot. Lastly, have you ever shot fireworks during snow showers? Salutes are louder and the colors reflect off the thousands of ice crystals floating in the sky.

One thing I enjoy about living in the Midwestern US, is the variety with each season. Take up winter hobbies and it makes the season that much better. I love to ski, the speed, the shoe covered trees, drinks by the fireplace, it is all a great time. For others it is snowmobiles or ice fishing. Plus, when it is cold, I can always add layers to be warm. In the middle of the summer you can take it all off and still be hot. Lastly, have you ever shot fireworks during snow showers? Salutes are louder and the colors reflect off the thousands of ice crystals floating in the sky.

Oh, me too!! (JK)

-dag

It's 34F here.

Earlier in the week/weekend it was in the fifties and foggy/misty/humid, very Seattle-like. Oddly enough I really like that sort of weather. Probably in part because I feel safer doing pyro stuff...

72 'n sunny... just like every day here in SoCal! :P

32 F here as well, and we're under a Winter Storm Warning. Tonight may bring some.... interesting..... weather.

Yeah, you're getting the ramped-up version of what passed us overnight. Didn't leave more than an inch or so of snow.

It's the system to the West of us right now that we're looking at for tonight and tomorrow.

We got 1/2" last night, streets are clear now though. I cant shovel so this is going to be really interesting.

Been raining here, just like my last block of days off. If it were sunshine or snow, I could get ready for next weekend.

Been raining here, just like my last block of days off. If it were sunshine or snow, I could get ready for next weekend.

have you looked at the forecast for next Saturday?

30's and rain :(

Sounds just like our last shoot. Hopefully the 10 day forecast changes for the better. I might end up with a couple quick ball shells and save the 2 break I am working on for a better night. At least then I will be able to put it on a rocket like my original plan was. Edited by nater

-14 here, we got snow, like 2 inches. Thawing during the day, freezing during the night. (It's almost 5 in the morning, so hence it's cold right now)

Southern Sweden sucks for winter weather. We get no real winter, just this wet slush that freezes every other night. Usually we don't even have snow until late January, so maybe this year we'll get a real winter for once.

B!

Currently 63°F. It's supposed to get cold Sunday night and Monday. Mondays high is supposed to be in the 40's and the low will be our first freeze of the year. (mid 20's).