APC Forum

What are you eating right now?

dagabu

Last meal of 2012 - spaghetti with meat sauce and homemade bread, chocolate ice cream and a coke. I am at work, so parties for me to enjoy tonight.

Leftover roast duck. Pan searing Hudson Valley foie gras for lunch. Making a green grape cream sauce to drizzle overtop.

Leftover roast duck. Pan searing Hudson Valley foie gras for lunch. Making a green grape cream sauce to drizzle overtop.

send some Duck South, very few here

Hog jowels and Purple hull peas with Cornbread and unsweetened tea.
  • Like 1

send some Duck South, very few here

I might be able to have a trade for you some time then. It just so happens that a large distrubtor of ducks (Maple Leaf Farms) is nearby, and the region has many coop duck farms that supply them. I know it might be a while until I see you again, but I will try not to forget.

Don't feel bad Al we've got em all over us and cant even get em to look at us.

Shrimp cocktail w extra horseradish, pickled jalapeno’s added.

There may be suffering in the AM...fireworks of an unkind kind. :wacko:

Another summer treat for a winter night, just had homemade coney dogs, oven fries from fresh potatoes, and a root beer float.

I whipped up a cheesy bratwurst stew tonight to help propel the Packers to victory. It'd say it was successful. Oddly enough, despite all the processed ingredients, the stew didn't have nearly enough salt.

I whipped up a cheesy bratwurst stew tonight to help propel the Packers to victory. It'd say it was successful. Oddly enough, despite all the processed ingredients, the stew didn't have nearly enough salt.

Meh, all of that was unnecessary. We hanged ourselves from the get-go by benching Ponder. Great strategy there, coach. Problem is, you "saved him" for a game that won't be played now that we lost the one last night.

Leftovers from last night became Chili 4-Way tonite

Just finished a nice Rib Eye steak, and two bottles of my favorite Mexican-bottled Coca Cola. Mmm mmm!

had bambi last nite tonite is going to be yogi with porky strips :P