APC Forum

What are you eating right now?

dagabu

White rice. It's the only thing even remotely appetizing when you have the flu, and MUST eat something to quell the hunger pangs, but nothing else is appealing. Bleh.

My dad was inflicted with a nasty stomach bug Christmas eve but it cleared up by that night. Pepto Bismol pills are the way to go. I feel like shooting myself when I get stomach and nausea issues and have sought out quite a few cures in my desperation. Pepto pills are it. Edited by NightHawkInLight

We use the flu cocktail when it comes to full on diarrhea and vomiting, the first order is to get the stomach to calm down enough to absorb the pills. Dramamine will ease your stomach for a short while, perhaps 45 minutes, take these first and then take Imodium A-D, it will knock out the squirts pretty darn fast. Then its 1500 Mg of Tylenol, I know its a lot but it will kill the fever and get on top of the pain.

I keep a small pill jar with these at all times and especially when traveling.

-dag

Home made Pecan pie W/ vanilla ice cream.

Wife made 3 types of Fudge, peanut butter balls, and three types of cookies for Christmas.

Now you see why I gain 30-40 lbs during the Winter :)

Sorry SW, that sucks loads. Did you get the flu shot this year?

Yes, I did. Same as last year and got it then, too! I want my damn money back.

Feeling better now, though. Stouffers Mac & Cheese is on the menu today. ;)

Yes, two in a row. *sigh*

I do feel better, but am far from 100% yet. One or two more days should do it. Meantime, meals will be rather bland.

Chocolate pie. I bet my wife has done spent $500.00 on stuff to make Cookies, Pies, and candy. No wonder i fell bad.

Chocolate pie. I bet my wife has done spent $500.00 on stuff to make Cookies, Pies, and candy. No wonder i fell bad.

we spent a bunch of $$$ on supplies, already out of peanut butter balls :(

I had something totally different in mind when I first saw college coed and before I read the rest of the sentance. I thought this thread was taking an interesting turn. Edited by nater