APC Forum

What are you eating right now?

dagabu

Tortellini filled with ricotta cheese and spinach. Fresh virgin olive oil :) Edited by Potassiumchlorate

Baklava, not to be confused with a balaclava... Long story ;)

uh, one you eat, one you wear, don't get them mixed up :)

I've just been looking into making some of my own phyllo dough and baklava. One of my favorite things.

Dark chocolate Baklava too.

Never heard of that, but it sounds like a good combination.

cheese and tomato pizza......with plenty of jalapenos ( pickled ) scotch pepper sauce ( encona ) tobasco, cayene powder fistfulls of cheddar cracked black pepper..... Wooooooo.

Two nights in a row now, i have a real problem, and very little chilli condiments left.

Dan.

I have a chicken roasting at the moment. Slathered in butter, rosemary, lemon pepper and salt. Two rolled and scored lemons inside as well. It's smelling quite tasty. It's going to be hard to wait the next hour for it to be done.

I had tacos with grilled skirt steak, pico, queso fresco, cilantro, and lime.

sausage and egg butty's

dan.

Oven made jerky. This time mostly seasoned with franks red hot, garlic, onion, black pepper, and a touch of angostura bitters. Pretty tasty.

• 2 weeks later...
In honor of the Winter Solstice and the cold rain we have held all day, I decided to make an indoor version of a summer favorite. Brisket braised in the crock pot all day with a homemade spicy BBQ sauce, sliced and served on toast with mashed potatoes and sweet corn.
  • Like 1