APC Forum

What are you eating right now?

dagabu

I though that since we have a thread that asks "What are you drinking right now?" There may be some of us that are curious about what you are eating right now. Here is your chance to share your local fare with the rest of the world.

So: What are you eating right now?

Nothing fancy tonight since I am at work.

Frittata with sausage and potatoes, and a side of Aleve.

Haha dag...too many drinks and you are hungry now.

< olive garden sponsored spaghetti dinner at my sons school>

Plate of spaghetti and meatballs

Breadsticks

Fav olive garden dressing slathered on salad

Some lemonade

Tortellini and garlic bread Edited by JFeve81

Just had a pizza. I don't know what you call it in America, but here it is called Vesuvio. Just ham, cheese and tomatoes but yummy! ^_^

Some biscuits, Speculos :P

Just had a pizza. I don't know what you call it in America, but here it is called Vesuvio. Just ham, cheese and tomatoes but yummy! ^_^

mmmhhh i love pizza!! :D

Edited by yvariro

Made some jerky in the oven this afternoon. I followed a recipe that called for worcestershire and soy sauce. Turned out not to really be to my taste. Next time I'm just going to use half a gallon of tobasco and call it good.

Making some chimichangas tonight using my machaca recipe, with home made guacamole and spanish rice

Came home from work and my wife was cooking beef Burgundy stew. It isn't ready yet but it sure smells good. This is also one of the rare times I have come home from work where she has had dinner ready. (She works 2nd shift and I work 7a-7a on most days)