APC Forum

Have you downloaded the Turbo Pyro Book?

TheSidewinder

Feedback to satisfy our curiosity  

504 members have voted

1. 1. Have you downloaded the Turbo Pyro PDF? Will you?

• Yes, I've downloaded it.
    • No, I have NOT downloaded it, but I will!
    • No, I have NOT downloaded it, and won't (for whatever reason).

I downloaded it. It is a pretty nice tutorial. i'm going to attempt some of the stuff.

I know this book is the most awsome thing EVER!!!!

very useful document! thanks much!

however I am having issues with the videos. I realize that they are not embedded, but clicking on them will not take me to another site even... i have a mac if its of any relevance.

• 3 weeks later...
you should do now, as you are now a "full member" you only become a full member once you reply to a post somewhere on APC.

That means us lurkers have to reply without contributing. But those are the rules!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Personally I don't think I'll download it anytime soon. However I would probably recommend it as a possible source of information for noobs.

EDIT: and there is an introduction thread. You can always post there saying your a lurker. :thumbsup:

Edited by asilentbob

asilent bob, I can understand your view. I personally downloaded it and scanned over it without seeing anything new.

But if you are going to recommend it, surely you need to know what it is that you are recommending?

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean the links embedded in the PDF, you have to have the latest version of the free Acrobat Reader.

And *I THINK* you have to have Windows Media Player 8 (9??) at minimum. Not quite sure of that one.

• 2 weeks later...

That's correct, Miech.

But a better place to put a "first post" is in the Introductions thread.

Anyone reading beyond this reply, please make your first post there. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
It should now. You might have had to be a full member to download it. That requires 1 post. It dates back to a spam problem we were having.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I am from Macedonia.

I am new with pyrotechnic and I find that this forum is very useful for me!

I am interested to make my own Fireworks...

Lets Start.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Is it still possible to download the Turbo Pyro book? When I click the download link in the APC Forum download, I am directed to a authentication box asking for a username and password for www.turbopyro.com. Seems like I'm missing part of the equation, but I see that nobody else posted a problem with accessing the download. I also noticed that nobody's posted lately, so maybe the book isn't currently available.

Am I a bonehead? (I mean specifically in this situation...)

I am also currently getting the same problem when i click on 'download' it directs me to the turbo pyro website password validation.

I think you guys were both suffering from the same problem that you didn't have any posts yet. You need at least 1 post here for the thing to work as I am told. You may want to try again.

• 4 weeks later...

NO, THE LINK IS BROKEN.

Skylighter has that page set to allow only an HTTP REFERRER from apcforum.net. I'm emailing Harry about it now. We'll see what happens.

Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...