APC Forum

Plans for the 4th of july?

FUZE

Yeah it was a reasonable sized show... i was told around 700 single shells 2.5" and 3"... along with about 20 1.3 and 1.4g cakes... big ass ones... and some 2.5" finale chains... We had just finished about 3/4ths of the loading of the normal shells and we were wiring them to the slaves... then they canceled on us... and we waited for a while and told them that they had a very slight margin of time to change their mind... but nooooooo... the one guy who had authority wanted fireworks AND a festival with music, food, etc...

So retarded... Everyone wants the fireworks... no one cares about the stupid festival... Even the fire marshal wanted to just shoot the show... The people i talked to about the fireworks being canceled didn't even know that there was a festival... they just knew that a firework show is put on...

Why you so stupid? You no hungry for hot dog! You hungry for fireworks!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mumbles

• asilentbob

• DeAdFX

• crazyboy25

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did the farfalle turn out Mumbles? I was thinking about making some myself but I've been stuck on rockets all week. Pressed up seven of them today, got another three stager ready for tomorrow night. Also whipped up my first batch of copper oxychloride whistle the other day, stuff is potent. Should have some decent videos up on Sunday including a 6 pound copper oxychloride whistle rocket that I'm hoping works. I had to hand turn the core.