APC Forum

Brushes with the law

competebeginner

ST1DinOH, I understand where your coming from. It's just when your with your friends, bored, you don't know what to do so you go mess with people. I've often thought that I'm gonna be re-paid when I'm older, but just shove it out of my mind.

As a side note, I'm not dumb enough to sit there and wait to be pelted with paintballs. I get the hell outta there; but I think I won't be getting the hell into it anymore. I'll try and find something else to do with my time. B)

hey bro, didn't mean to lecture, just a fairwarning...

if i could take back all the stupid crap i pulled when i was a kid i would. whats done is done...and it's real hard to unbreak something.

i'm sure when you said "throw shit at cars" you weren't talking bricks and kittens...but you gotta understand that everything has consequences. just imagine how shitty you'd feel if someone died cause you threw smething at thier car and they crashed into a phone pole or something...

pick up an guitar, or a book, or both...

it's much better than kicking your carma in the crotch when you've got nothing better to do...knowhatimean...

btw...the skateboarders did run (skate) i followed them. there's an old saying that pops up a lot in life...you can't hustle a hustler. my first thought once the marker was loaded...where would i have run off to at that age...

and thats exactly where they were.

lol, it was hilarious...had the gun clocked real high at the time to so i know thoes punks were welted up.

now heres where stupidity comes in on my thought processes, i could have blinded one of them, cops could have arrested me for assult, ect...

i should have just drove away.

so if i'm ever walking down the street and i get paintballed i'll know why. :D

I think a lot of us wish they could take back some of the less intelligent things we did in our youth. I know I sure do. If I had thought ahead, or even at the time, certain things in my past would never have happened. I'm not much older than the majority of our younger members (those still in their teens). We all make mistakes. I made them too I assure you. I was lucky enough, I never got caught doing some of my major mis-steps. I can fully admit I am ashamed and embarrassed at many of the things I have done. Nothing was too serious, but still I caused enough trouble.

Like I said I am not much older than many of you. Feel free to pm me, and I am more than willing to share my mis-steps so hopefully you do not.

The thing is at the time I think I'm making a better choice than I could, because instead of smoking or drinking, I mess with people. Not the best decision, but definitely not the worst either. I should be getting some KNO3 soon so I'll have that to mess around with and showing my parents I'm not about to blow the county up :lol:

The thing is at the time I think I'm making a better choice than I could, because instead of smoking or drinking, I mess with people. Not the best decision, but definitely not the worst either. I should be getting some KNO3 soon so I'll have that to mess around with and showing my parents I'm not about to blow the county up :lol:

punching someone in the face is better than stabbing them in the eye, but you shouldn't do either

and the lesser of the two isn't anymore acceptable in light of the other option.

i did some stupid stuff when i was younger, things i should still be in jail for, and it took me multiple times of almost getting thrown in jail to realise nothing is worth the risk of sharing a cell with bubba.

just get into something you already enjoy like music, or movies, or books and absorb knowledge...makes life more interesting.

You know their is a fine line between messing with people and just plain being a punk. In collage I studied video production so we made allot of of hidden camera jackass type shows. The key is to fuck with peoples head but not be destructive. We did every thing from pretending a stray mutt was a seeing eye dog, to hiding in the giant ice chests at the gas station( you should have seen the look on peoples face when they opened them to get their ice) If you are going to mess with people try to get in their head, give them something they will be talking about for weeks, don't throw crap at them or damage their belongings. Creativity is key. Just my 2cents, I will be expecting my change. By the way a pair of crutches, a neck brace, stairs,and a video camera can create some interesting reactions :lol

ST1: You bring up a good point with the punching vs. stabbing thing. I was trying to find some way to make what I do not totally wrong, but I gotta face it and say, it is.

9 Fingers: That's what we wanted to do before we started throwing stuff at people's cars. Only we didn't have a camera, so we stopped doing that because it didn't seem worth it w/o a camera and moved along to the next thing. I know what you mean, and it'd be fun to do it again, a lot less harmful.

it's much better than kicking your carma in the crotch when you've got nothing better to do...knowhatimean...

Lol. I couldn't help not taking one last shot at it. :ph34r:

EDIT: LMAO. I totally get the karma thing now. We went egging again last night, (couldn't help it), and this morning one of my friends I was with got owned by at least 2 dozen eggs.

Lol. I couldn't help not taking one last shot at it. :ph34r:

EDIT: LMAO. I totally get the karma thing now. We went egging again last night, (couldn't help it), and this morning one of my friends I was with got owned by at least 2 dozen eggs.

lol @ egging.

used to do that shit all the time back in the day. it's hilarious untill you own a house, and have to pay to get it powerwashed and repainted.

ST1DinOH, I love the story. I've had my share of punks to deal with, usually because they liked to drink near my last house.

Nothing gets rid of a bunch of these little shits (17-20 years old) like some 28% ammonia solution sprayed all over them.

I can still hear them crying, trying to run away. And I still giggle to myself when I think about it.

They drank *near* your house, so you sprayed them with ammonia?! People like you deserve to be in jail or worse. At that age, assuming I wasn't incapacitated by whatever I was doused with, I'd make sure you spend the rest of your worthless life in agonizing pain.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've read in this thread. The crime definitely is not worthy of the punishment.

You are very lucky they didn't press criminal charges or didn't seriously harm them. 28% ammonia is not stuff to play around with. If what you say is true, I see no way they didn't end up in the hospital. It's very corrosive to skin, and the vapor is agonizing. At that concentration, and from being absorbed by their clothes, there is little chance they didn't get any pulmonary edema. This is in addition to possibly blindness if it got in their eyes.

Nothing gets rid of a bunch of these little shits (17-20 years old) like some 28% ammonia solution sprayed all over them.

I can still hear them crying, trying to run away. And I still giggle to myself when I think about it.

Wow. All I can say is wow. I have been sprayed with pepper spray and that is bad enough. I would rather be shot in the face with a shotgun than go through that kinda pain again. Cant imagine 28% ammonia. cough-tool cough cough

If anyone did that to me I think I would be informing the police and asking to press charges right after I got out of hospital.

ST1DinOH, I love the story. I've had my share of punks to deal with, usually because they liked to drink near my last house.

holy crap man...thats a tad extreame don't ya think?

look i know i'm just echoing what others have already said, but thats just crazy bro.

why would you do that?

if i were 17-20 years old, causing trouble or not, and someone sprayed me with something like that, i'd burn thier house down with them in it.

if i were you, i'd move far away. guns are cheap and easy to get. they know where you live, and getting sprayed with that concentration isn't something they are likely to forget or forgive.

seriously man talk about the posterchild for "kicking your karma in the crotch"

look i'm all for a little vigilante justice on disrespectfull asshole kids, but not if it's going to put them in the hospital.

and i know i sound like a hypocrite, thoes paintballs could have very easily blinded them or made them impotent/sterile with a "lucky" shot...

but still.

damn dude remind me not to piss you off.

but seriously...move...quickly...this can't end well.

He says it was his last house. So he should be fine.

O.K., so I'm not the only ammonia perp. in the world! When I was a kid I lived in the country and was miles away from anyone and anything, so I rode my bike everywhere. There were no laws regulating keeping dogs on leashes, so they roamed free and chased game, chased cars and chased bicycles. I got pissed at the German Shepherds that belonged to the farm down the road biting the shit out of my ankles as I rode by, so I loaded a squirt pistol with ammonia, rode by the great beasts, and when they came to bite me I laced them in the eyes with ammonia. Fuck mean dogs; they deserve what they get. I wish I'd had nitric acid at the time so I could have stripped the hide off the bastards while they were alive. I was chewed up pretty badly be a Shepherd when I was 5 years old, and I will ALWAYS repay the favor when I get a chance. Old woulds heal, but revenge is immortal.

My apologies to any dog lovers on The Forum; I wish no harm to dogs in general, just those that do harm to others, and they deserve what they get.

O.K., so I'm not the only ammonia perp. in the world! When I was a kid I lived in the country and was miles away from anyone and anything, so I rode my bike everywhere. There were no laws regulating keeping dogs on leashes, so they roamed free and chased game, chased cars and chased bicycles. I got pissed at the German Shepherds that belonged to the farm down the road biting the shit out of my ankles as I rode by, so I loaded a squirt pistol with ammonia, rode by the great beasts, and when they came to bite me I laced them in the eyes with ammonia. Fuck mean dogs; they deserve what they get. I wish I'd had nitric acid at the time so I could have stripped the hide off the bastards while they were alive. I was chewed up pretty badly be a Shepherd when I was 5 years old, and I will ALWAYS repay the favor when I get a chance. Old woulds heal, but revenge is immortal.

My apologies to any dog lovers on The Forum; I wish no harm to dogs in general, just those that do harm to others, and they deserve what they get.

i've goy an x-girlfriend who works for animal control.

just keep this in mind.

dogs aren't inheranty mean, it how they are treated that makes them mean. if they are raised like shit they will be vicious animals. if they are raised propperly they will be the best dogs in the world.

so basicly you sprayed a dog in the face with ammonia after it's suffered through a lifetime of being treated like shit.

not that i balme you, it's only natural to defend yourself against an animal that is attacking you...it just sucks that it's owners were assholes and because of that it suffered a shit ton more pain when you sprayed it in the eyes.

Anyone who can really say they do or even tacitly approve of spraying poeple or animals whth harmful chemicals should seriously think whether pyro (inc HE?) is a sensible hobby.

And should think what their ruling legislation and law enforcement would say/do

Many of us are wise in arts that do NOT need bringing to popular attention for the wrong means

IN the USA you are very fortunate to have access to chemicals that disappeared long ago from the market in the UK be very careful that more chems do not vanish due to their misuse.

Examples:

Erythritol retail as a calory free sweetner ion the USA Banned in the UK (same with Mannitol etc. notably we have sorbitol but that reacts to a slush)

Sulphuric acid not available in the UK but drain cleaner in the US.

I hope you are just fucking with us because if what you are saying is true then you should not be here.

Let's keep this discussion civil, please, ladies and gentlemen.

Thank you.

Well, if you've had your house hit with beer bottles, had your cars damaged, been told to f--- off and an assortment of other harrassments I doubt you guys would see it the same way. A little respect and a little quiet and I'd leave them alone.

These 'kids' even knocked down a telephone pole used to hold up a light for a common area.

And when I say "sprayed them" in truth the ammonia was sprayed into the wind about 20 feet from them. None landed on their skin but the effect of the odor was dramatic.

The cops did nothing, ever. The truth was as long as the destructive element in my town was were I lived they weren't in a wealthier part of town. I was left to deal with it and I did, numerous ways and I finally moved to that wealthy part of town the cops actually patrol.

As far as the empty threats some of you clowns made about what you'd do to get even, get a life.

As far as the empty threats some of you clowns made about what you'd do to get even, get a life.

i think you misunderstand.

i for one was only saying punks like these would be the kind of people to come back and do something drastic. at that age 18-20, especially with that mindset, it wouldn't suprise me to see them come back, with friends, and do something worse than knock down a phone pole.

i'm just glad you moved.

when i was that age it was all about retaliation and "respect". it took me a whiel to learn that repect is earned by extending it, not by intimidation.

The punks in my area were cowards, retaliation wasn't really a concern.

If any of you think you'd put up with 17 years (no kidding, 17 years) of vandalism, noise and other crap without starting to lose it, good luck.

The ammonia was, in fact, both funny and effective. And unlike the time with the nitric acid, no one went blind.

But the wife and I decided to dump the house on some unsuspecting buyer before the local youth started turning up face down in the lake down the street. (My wife was convinced I was going to start killing them, I figured it'd be another year or two before it went that far :) ).

Kidding about the nitric acid.

The punks in my area were cowards, retaliation wasn't really a concern.

If any of you think you'd put up with 17 years (no kidding, 17 years) of vandalism, noise and other crap without starting to lose it, good luck.

The ammonia was, in fact, both funny and effective. And unlike the time with the nitric acid, no one went blind.

But the wife and I decided to dump the house on some unsuspecting buyer before the local youth started turning up face down in the lake down the street. (My wife was convinced I was going to start killing them, I figured it'd be another year or two before it went that far :) ).

Kidding about the nitric acid.

i commend your restraint in not killing them, but i gotta say...the kids in your town must be playing to many MMORPG's or something, no balls whatsoever. when i was that age i would have at least thermited your car if you sprayed me with ammonia.

lol

clay flower pots make excelent crucibles...that little hole in the bottom is just perfect for making cars appear to have been struck by a meteorite.

then again i wasn't one of the pointless vandals out there. when we partied it was somewhere where no one could find/see/hear us...not where it would bohter someone. thoes kids aren't that bright. the whole idea is to get away with drinking, not make it obvious.

i blame world of warcraft and american idol.