APC Forum

What are you drinking right now?

Potassiumchlorate

Coca Cola bottled in Mexico, where they use real cane sugar, and not that beet sugar or HFCS shit. Tastes just like the Coca Cola we used to have here when I was a kid. Worth every penny!

Absolutely right. It's the only soda I will drink. I get it at Sams Club, $18 for a case of 24. Traditional shape green glass bottles, too.

American coke used to be made with sugar, up until they introduced "new coke". Then when they went back to "classic" they used HFCS, and since there wasn't any old stuff to compare it to, most people didn't notice. But try one of these Mexican cokes and you'll know the difference.

C C Lemon. A fantastic drink imported here which u can find at Asian markets. If you ever goto Japan this will save your life if you are up all night partying and notice their clubs are hoppin all night long...

I really like the mexican coke too. It has a crisper flavor.

There are two other things I want to mention:

Jarritos is a mexican brand of fruit sodas, made with real sugar. The pineapple and tamarind flavors are my favorites, but they are all great. If you can find mexican coke at a store, you can probably find this stuff.

Fentiman's is a british company, and they make a line of sodas with some very unique flavors, such as a great cola, dandelion and burdock, and tonic water. Great stuff but expensive.

Try Elijah Craig, Mumbles.

http://www.bourbonblog.com/blog/2012/05/16/elijah-craig-20-year-old-single-barrel-introduced-replaces-elijah-craig-18-suspend-off-shelves/

12- year old is excellent, 18- year old is perfect...I haven't tried the 20 yet but I imagine it just gets better!

Mix with ice-cold soda water; makes those hours winding newspaper around dowels a very pleasant experience.

I've never tried the 18/20, but I'm a big fan of the 12. My friend turned me on to in a couple of years ago. I never would have expected it. My favorite is still Knob Creek for a mid-level bourbon, but depending on what sort of deals there are at the time I'm liable to pick up either.

Folgers coffee.... (BLECH!)

-dag

Local Roast fresh from a Keurig machine, almost like a pressure brew.

good ole lager the only fizzy drink i have, sweeteners,sugars,sulphites (phenylanaline (typo) ) anything artificial are not welcome in my temple.

Dan.

Do any of you have Vernors where you're at? I swear the world is missing out.

It's still around my neck of the woods in MI...

Vernors plus ice cream and some special vanilla extract tonight blended together was perfect.

A nice cold beer of course... i am a mancool2.gif

More coffee, think I have a problem? Edited by nater