APC Forum

What are you drinking right now?

Potassiumchlorate

My coffee is brewing and I am at work rather than Keystone. I did spend 2 days skiing at my favorite place in Northern Michigan earlier this week, so life is all good.

Jack Daniel's. It doesn't taste very good, but it's (relatively) cheap and you get a bit intoxicated :P

Oh my,,I just smell that stuff and my butt complains. Evil college days.

i am drinking cold coffee.....

• 2 weeks later...
Went to Starbucks, they had their Casi Cielo roast back which is mighty tasty.

I've been really enjoying my Keurig for loose leaf tea. Right now I've got raspberry hot chocolate with whipped cream and nutmeg.

I've been really enjoying my Keurig for loose leaf tea. Right now I've got raspberry hot chocolate with whipped cream and nutmeg.

My wife says the same thing about tea in the Keurig. She says it tastes better brewed with the pressure rather than just steeped.

My wife says the same thing about tea in the Keurig. She says it tastes better brewed with the pressure rather than just steeped.

I think that's because the longer you steep tea the more bitter it gets. The Keurig can get it strong quickly without letting it steep for too long. Whatever it does I like it.

The Kahlua Keurig coffee mix is good. Keurig Swiss miss hot cocoa is weak and you have to constantly stir it, not good. Stick to the milk chocolates,, much better. Sometimes I will brew a milk chocolate, then add a splash of real Kahlua,,pretty tasty.

Green Mountain Nantucket blend is a good overall coffee, and one I enjoy alot, But this Starbucks blonde is running a close second. Finding great deals on K cups at our local food liquidators warehouse. $2.99 for 18 cups just because the date is expired by a few days. you can't beat it anywhere. Problem is,,everyone else is finding this out as well.

Flushed out a few empty K cups,,to try out as lift cups. (wink, wink).

Edited by Excal

• 2 months later...
Folgers... mmm...

Today for me it's some Gevalia Kaffe espresso.