APC Forum

What are you drinking right now?

Potassiumchlorate

water...

what's the point of this again?

Do any of you have Vernors where you're at? I swear the world is missing out.

In any case, thanks for this thread. It reminded me I should go grab my last Becks Dark out of the fridge. Alternately I would probably go for a Sam Adams black lager, Leinenkugel creamy dark, or any Oktoberfest brew. Have a good night fellas.

Coca Cola bottled in Mexico, where they use real cane sugar, and not that beet sugar or HFCS shit. Tastes just like the Coca Cola we used to have here when I was a kid. Worth every penny!

Squirt Soda right now. I am sure I will have coffee in the morning. Last night I was boring, I had a domestic beer flavored water. But it the price couldn't be beat and it was cold.

Coke, although I think that it was better here before too. I think Coke in restaurants here is sweeter than the bottled one.

Last night was some real cheap Montezuma Tequila that's $1 per shot for taco tuesday. By the end of the night the taco's were so greasy and I was feeling so good it's probably safe to say I drank a few tacos too.

I would feel very ripped off being charged $1 for montezuma. Needless to say we've had our history together at times, and it rarely ended well.

At the moment I'm imbibing a mix of Mr. Pibb and Evan Williams whiskey. Just trying to ease the mind with something cheap for writing. At home I've been particularly enjoying templeton rye.

I drink magnalium diluted with barium nitrate with red gum sweetener and dextrin

since when I come out at night I'm a flare cool2.gif

this drink is very bubbly 2happy.gif