APC Forum

chinese time fuse cutter"CTFC"

allrocketspsl

it was in response to Peret, not to what is happening and how much of this is because I wear it on my sleeve?

Again, you found it OK when Peret attacked me and brought religion into this but now when I defend myself and my religion, I am again attacked by one who claims faith, I weary if the diatribe and will now retire to allow you all to take your shots.

You're going to have to show me where that occured. I don't agree with Peret's tack but I don't fault him in the least. You were asking for confrontation.

Color me crazy but I doubt that it is God's will for you to be attacking people on the internet.

And look, I see your point about what Jeff did. I agree with you. But you have blown this up completely out of proportion. Take a deep breath and go back and read your posts over the last month. They come from an angry place.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allrocketspsl

• warthog

• dagabu

• stckmndn

I didn't bring it here though, did I? That was all Jeff.

MR.WART does this mean were not friends anymore?All

I never brought this here and you can clearly see that Jeff continues to stir the pot.

Peret brought religion-into it first and Jeff brought the fight here. If this is that unclear to you, you are blind.

I have had now a number of folks with no dog in the race take a look at this thread and none of them feel I started anything.

As for God's Will for my life, yet again you attack and bring into it religion, just as Peret and you still can't get it.

Furthermore, I see you have gone silent on the topic on Passfire where the whole deal didn't go your way as well. Nice.

This is going nowhere so I will now retire for good and done, you may comment at will and defend yourself as you see fit.

Edited by warthog

you want to tell everyone about your BS post on PF claiming all the support Jeffs getting here is because most of his supporters received a free CTFC ?

you want to tell everyone about your BS post on PF claiming all the support Jeffs getting here is because most of his supporters received a free CTFC ?

who got a free CTFC I want his name now,oh you mean thunder who made those really great rockets in the rocket challenge,yeah he won it free and clear period!

I have said that there, yes and you are one of the folks who got a free one.

He has been giving them away here for a while as well as undercutting the people who sell them for him, those folks who have already purchased a quantity of them to have on stock. That is a bit underhanded too. Any comments on that Al?

MR.WART does this mean were not friends anymore?All

you are the one who removed me from your friends, that took you out of my list as well due to my settings.

No one sees the pot stirring?

Then I wish you all the vest and retire from this particular sewer.

and you have just been proven a liar

I paid for mine

make up something else

Edited by Algenco

I paid for mine also. I have no idea what all this "free tool" argument is about, anyway. I make things (just not pyro tools), and I too reserve the right to give them away to whomsoever I please.

I paid for mine also. I have no idea what all this "free tool" argument is about, anyway. I make things (just not pyro tools), and I too reserve the right to give them away to whomsoever I please.

if you don't support Warthog you had to have been paid off.

No one would defend someone that makes a quality tool at a resonable price unless they were paid to do so :)

I have said that there, yes and you are one of the folks who got a free one.

He has been giving them away here for a while as well as undercutting the people who sell them for him, those folks who have already purchased a quantity of them to have on stock. That is a bit underhanded too. Any comments on that Al?

OK bub, you can pick on me, you can act the ass and even lie here but I draw the line when you start on my real-life friends. Stop this NOW!

-dag

All that shilling for nothing. I feel used, Jeff.

huh? Sorry for all the trouble guys all i was doing on passfire was trying to get some feed back neg or pos i put myself out there but had no idea this would come of it,so to ALL I aplogize(sp)

Say prayers for your enemies and love your friends

I also have not received a free one. So im off that list. Actually I haven't bought mine yet :)

Lets get back on topic shall we?

So when can we see a demo of the new ctfc?

I also have not received a free one. So im off that list. Actually I haven't bought mine yet :)

Lets get back on topic shall we?

So when can we see a demo of the new ctfc?

SOON!

huh? Sorry for all the trouble guys all i was doing on passfire was trying to get some feed back neg or pos i put myself out there but had no idea this would come of it,so to ALL I aplogize(sp)

Say prayers for your enemies and love your friends

I understand your position and really don't understand the push back at all. Sorry it turned out this way.

I want to be on the list for the combo, I will review it and post video of what it does. I have an aluminum one that works very well but I don't want to travel with it.

One request, could we get a right handed version? I feed with my left hand and cut with my right. Would that be easy or hard to modify?

-dag

I understand your position and really don't understand the push back at all. Sorry it turned out this way.

I want to be on the list for the combo, I will review it and post video of what it does. I have an aluminum one that works very well but I don't want to travel with it.

One request, could we get a right handed version? I feed with my left hand and cut with my right. Would that be easy or hard to modify?

-dag

done mate,ooppss there i go again! All

done mate,ooppss there i go again! All

LOL!

Whats your ETA on these things?

-dag

Edited by dagabu

LOL!

Whats your ETA on these things?

-dag

having to outsource the punch!Up to them

having to outsource the punch!Up to them

Yup, me too, if I sold them I would have someone else make them. The one I have works but it is sort of rudimentary in nature.

-dag

Yup, me too, if I sold them I would have someone else make them. The one I have works but it is sort of rudimentary in nature.

-dag

I found a company doing small 300 500 runs of pins for metal punces in the industry,wow was i surprised.They make alot of diffrent types abd some in the 3mm dia. range that have a punch and inject but for now just a small one inch c-62 metal will do.My father was a top salesman in a Us company selling millions of tons knew his shit just never taught us kids but theres alot of different steel out there.The company is in michigan.When I gave the scoop on what I needed them for she thought yeah we can do that no problem,i mean if they can pierce steel certainly they can do fuse.I have the leverage figured out so it will be an easy task to pull and punch which was the biggest problem nobody wants to strain their milk punching fuses so I came up with a cool way of pushing down, coming up then down with different fulcrums making it easy and compact and should give a whole new dimension the the "CTFC"! stay tuned mate!