APC Forum

chinese time fuse cutter"CTFC"

allrocketspsl

if you go to : www.pyrocreations.com and use promo code:ALLROCKETSPSL you will get a 10% discount on this new and improved unigue fuse cutter,go to the tool section to purchase but of course browse the entire site for affordable prices and professional service

http://www.pyrocreations.com

Edited by allrocketspsl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allrocketspsl

• warthog

• dagabu

• stckmndn

if you go to : www.pyrocreations.com and use promo code:ALLROCKETSPSL you will get a 10% discount on this new and improved unigue fuse cutter,go to the tool section to purchase but of course browse the entire site for affordable prices and professional service

http://www.pyrocreations.com

PROMO RUNS one more week,better hurry mates...............................................................!

The discount code doesn't work. Perhaps it only works if the fuse cutter is the only item in the basket when you check out - I don't know, I can't go back and check now.

The discount code doesn't work. Perhaps it only works if the fuse cutter is the only item in the basket when you check out - I don't know, I can't go back and check now.

wow will email them see whats up should have

don't get paid in time to take advantage of the promo but I will be grabbing one anyway come payday

• 3 weeks later...
Mine arrived today and I cut a few fuses with it. It's a neat, simple, functional design that works just fine. I like the positive way the blade goes through the fuse, with the slot underneath giving it a bit of overtravel so every stroke cuts clean.

I have had mine for a few weeks now. I find the best part is being able to make the same length cuts for timing exactly for a number of the same size shells. When I did it with my calipers by eye, there is always a bit of variance in the cuts. Not much for sure but it is there. With the cutter though, each piece is exactly the same length. I like that.

I had planned on making one like I do everything else.... someday. Someone showed me the product and the video today so I decided to order one along with some other things. I didn't know about the discount but that's ok. The listed price is a bargain in comparison to some of the machined metal art pieces that are available. I had a thought to make a similar unit for visco but this same unit may indeed work for visco and other fuse as well. We will see.

DanB

I had planned on making one like I do everything else.... someday. Someone showed me the product and the video today so I decided to order one along with some other things. I didn't know about the discount but that's ok. The listed price is a bargain in comparison to some of the machined metal art pieces that are available. I had a thought to make a similar unit for visco but this same unit may indeed work for visco and other fuse as well. We will see.

DanB

let me know what you think ,making a new version soon with a punch on the other side when its out will send you it for FREE!! Be about a couple of weeks!I had asked him to put up the button for discount?

Mine arrived today and I cut a few fuses with it. It's a neat, simple, functional design that works just fine. I like the positive way the blade goes through the fuse, with the slot underneath giving it a bit of overtravel so every stroke cuts clean.

yeah it makes a difference I think I cut a piece 2mm without crimping the edges

I have had mine for a few weeks now. I find the best part is being able to make the same length cuts for timing exactly for a number of the same size shells. When I did it with my calipers by eye, there is always a bit of variance in the cuts. Not much for sure but it is there. With the cutter though, each piece is exactly the same length. I like that.

glad it works for you mate lets see some shells

That really looks nice and you can't go wrong at that price. Great job and service to the community, allrockets.

thanks mate i wanted to mak it affordable to all stating out

It will cut flying fish fuse in nice even lengths too,. I just cut up a bunch for some shells and mine.

let me know what you think ,making a new version soon with a punch on the other side when its out will send you it for FREE!! Be about a couple of weeks!I had asked him to put up the button for discount?

OK, I am so getting one if you have both the cutter and punch all in one!

-dag

OK, I am so getting one if you have both the cutter and punch all in one!

-dag

hold on mate its a week or so away with both but will be worth the weight trust me! pm me your address for special pricing!

Any chance these will be ready in time for Christmas gift ideas? I never know what to tell the wife to get me for gifts. The combo cutter/punch would be perfect!

Thanks for the generous offer. I expect to receive my order next week. The wife is wanting to make a fish fuse shell so I think this is going to be "her" present ;) that hopefully she will let me borrow sometimes.

I'd be up for a trade on the new version if you want. Have you ever played with girandolas? I make some custom 8" plastic dola frames... some of the folks here might be familiar with them. Ned has flown quite a few of my frames... send me a note and we'll work something out. I enjoy trading and sharing where I can.

DanB