APC Forum

Long Hangtime Bright Fine Silver Star Comp?

pyroguy1960

Are you really getting US Bronze 813? Lee sure made it seem like you're really getting Transmet K-101 and K-102.

Hmmm, I am not sure now that you say that. I cant find an absolute on the post. Mind digging a little?

Sorry about the loss, and am sure you are not talking skin either. Go play at Blacks when you feel better, he is a hell of an nice guy.

Edited by dagabu

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pyroguy1960

• dagabu

• Updup

• Algenco

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I am not sure now that you say that. I cant find an absolute on the post. Mind digging a little?

Sorry about the loss, and am sure you are not talking skin either. Go play at Blacks when you feel better, he is a hell of an ice guy.

*Ahem* I don't really like hanging around with "Ice" guys... And you told ME to check my posts before posting tongue2.gif

Sorry about the loss, and am sure you are not talking skin either. Go play at Blacks when you feel better, he is a hell of an nice guy.

it isn't 813, it's 2 sizes of Transmet

HUH?

Steve Madjali's award winning comp uses wheat paste as a binder.

He says it superior for a lot of comps, especially if you are cutting

I have 9 lb on the shelf waiting

Edited by Algenco

Steve Madjali's award winning comp uses wheat paste as a binder.

He says it superior for a lot of comps, especially if you are cutting

I have 9 lb on the shelf waiting

I have two buckets of playbox for pasting shells ready. Can you share the recipe for the cut stars?

I have two buckets of playbox for pasting shells ready. Can you share the recipe for the cut stars?

I'll go find it