APC Forum

Donations Can Be Made Here

TheSidewinder

I'm so darned sick of the color pink, I'm almost ready to start rooting for the cancer. Make the next banner a sodium yellow so at least we can hear Lloyd railing against it! :D

Cool.. and I DO hope you guys can find a less expensive host.

I’ll toss in a $20 to start next year’s fund.

Stay safe and keep yer powder dry :D

• 2 weeks later...

Very grateful thanks to our newest donators flashman and j3cub, and repeat donator richtee.

Your donations are greatly appreciated! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hearty thank to our newest donators, wezoAU, RBee, and Twignberry!

Your donations are greatly appreciated! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Grateful thanks to our newest donator, chuckufarley, and repeat donator Ubehage.

Your donations are very greatly appreciated, thank you!

hi, just joined, my name is Ray, i donated $10, will help in the future when funds allow....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hearty thanks to our newest Donators, pyrobuddah, ray, Sulphurstan, AustralianPyromaniac, rcfun42, and repeat donator Ubehage. Your donations are greatly appreciated!!!

Note: The "unknown" donator contacted us, so the list above is now current.

And once again, thank you all for your generous donations!!

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the delay, life got busy over the Holidays!

Very hearty thanks go out to our newest donators, zan89, ClayDog, and TheGoose, and repeat donator AzoMittle. Your donations are greatly appreciated! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Sidewinder,

I made a small donation to the cause this weekend. PP acknowledged the payment, but neither the BB nor any human sysops have sent any response to indicate it was received.

I'm not worried about the money, but want to make sure it got to the right party.

LLoyd

First let me apologize for missing a donation made on 17 January. I do not know why, but I did not get the alert email until a donation was made by lloyd on 5 February.

My sincere apologies for that. Every donation, and donator, is greatly appreciated.

Very hearty thanks to our 2 newest donators, Mia and lloyd!!

You have donator badges now! :)

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, Exo, passgas, hochroter, and repeat donator ropyro.

Thank you very much, your donations are greatly appreciated! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hearty thanks to our newest donators, Voryon, and repeat donator calebkessinger!

Your donations are greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Hey everybody,I'm Lozzard ,I love this place ,look forward to learning ,I just donated 10 bucks to the cause ,thanks for the add

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, Lozzard, bobd, and repeat donator pyroman2498.

Your donations are very much appreciated, thank you!

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, Lozzard, bobd, and repeat donator pyroman2498.

Your donations are very much appreciated, thank you!

Imma make a donation every time a get paid to make sure the forum stays up an running! :)

Anytime ! :)

~Steven

Edited by pyroman2498
  • Like 1

I'm not very active in the pyro hobby anymore nor do I have a lot of posts here but APC is a great community!

And this forum has some very helpful and valuable information. Not to mention the people here are great and always helpful for those with questions etc.

Therefor I'd hate to see it disappear.

I would also like to ask EVERY single member here who can afford a small (or big :) ) donation to make one now.

I just made a small donation myself.

Hopefully APC will survive for many years to come.

And while I'm at it, I'd also like to thank all the APC people (admins, moderators, those behind the screens and all the contributing members) who make it all happen.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sincere apologies for the delay, an email got lost in the shuffle. My fault.)

Grateful thanks to our two newest donators, PyroCreationZ and FlareLauncher.

Your donations are appreciated!!

We ask anyone who reads this to please make a donation to keep the site up and running. We have many hundreds of active members, and if all of them made even a $10 annual donation, we'd stay afloat. 100 Members donating $25 each would do it as well.

Please consider helping APC stay online and free.

• Like 1

I just made a donation thru PayPal and forgot to put my name on it

Mudduckpyro79, sorry bout that

I made a donation and forgot to read the fine print (forgot user name), no problem though APC got the money that is the important part.

• Like 1

You are rote I never do read the whole thing lol. But like you said I didn't Wana see this place gone so I just went straight to donation PayPal lol.

• 2 weeks later...
I would hate to see this site go away, this is where I pretty much started learning about fireworks, for this reason I just donated to the site, hope we can all keep APC alive