APC Forum

Donations Can Be Made Here

TheSidewinder

Not a problem. Unfortunately the Aussie dollar went down during the transaction :o :D. Yes, this is a great website forum - and not just for the pyrotechnics.

Around this time last year, the forum celebrated post number 10,000. I'll re-iterate what I said at the time:

"Very well moderated, with excellent information, provided by an interesting, friendly and knowledgeable community who are willing to share it."

I'll add to that "with safety as a main concern". How much is that worth? We don't want Ads on this forum. With commercial advertising comes compromise of the content - it's human nature.

Cheers, Steve.

Donation made via paypal with a big thanks from Oz. Great site, great info.. Hope all chip in to keep it going.

WARNING SHAMELESS UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL!

Just a comment on this place. I've been on here since '12 and only been a taker. What I have learned here has slowed me down yet accelerated my knowledge and broadened my horizons. I've always wondered what the "Donator" tag meant (chlorine? ;) ) I never followed through.

Been to FW and balked at the annual contribution despite the fact that it is generally considered to be a great investment. When the call came here, for me there was no hesitation, just the choice of how to cover the payment and that's just a choice, not an impediment.

I'm proud to be a part of what happens here even though I can't offer much by way of actual pyro experience. I like that I can share other resources to help others come to this place of knowledge and benefit.

To those that hang on the fringes: If you're serious, you will never be disappointed here. Plenty of great information and advanced advice here well worth whatever you can part with for the privilege.

OK, commercial over.

Edited by otto

Very grateful thanks to our newest donators, Merlin, Greg,Tortoise, and repeat donators Stix and MrW, your contributions are very much appreciated!

I also got a donation from someone using a Hotmail address that starts with "g". Please send me a PM so I know who to credit. :)

Thank you, everyone!

Flipped a bit. Sorry I wanted to donate a bit more, but " the other half " snuck off with my loaded bank card... No doubt my statement will say I brought some dresses & frilly underwear!!

I didn't realise wasn't logged in so details were left out, as long as you's get the funds, that's all that matters

Hearty thanks go out to our newest donators, kevins, bigbuck, Redrocketman, and Aspirina. Your donations are greatly appreciated!! :)

Hi all,$50 from felix,This forum has been nothing short of a treasure trove of information for me as well as a source of tooling and materials, i sincerely hope that everything works out ok

Grateful thanks to our latest donators nickle, felixthecat, MikeSowell, dusty56 and patsroom. Your donations are very greatly appreciated!

Donation sent. Sorry I can't send more. This is a fantastic resource for pyros and is much appreciated

Donated, but heck you need to find a cheaper server. VPS server for website like this would only be like 200usd a year.

Edited by ivars21

I just made a $20 donation through paypal. I would have been more than happy to make it more but am on a fixed income. One little problem; I wasn't logged in when I made the donation, (duh!). So if anyone is scratching their heads about where a donation came from it was me. :)

No worries, there will be more if I get to my bank before the missus does!!!!! How far till target is reached??

Very grateful thanks to our newest donators, Davidg1, pyrotrick, rcmanic, ivars21, Madmat, Wonderboy, and repeat donators Uncrichie and Richtee.

Your donations are greatly appreciated!

No problem...even tho I’m “retired” I still find value here, and entertainment. And maybe help save a hand or a life supporting a solid knowledge base.

Here’s what I did for the Fourth :D

post-6205-0-15950500-1471860068_thumb.jpg

post-6205-0-31299300-1471860069_thumb.jpg

Edited by Richtee
  • Like 1

Good Job. I take it that your main interest is cooking with the home-made charcoal that you've learnt to make from the info on this forum :)

It's making me very hungry. Cheers.

• Like 1

Good Job. I take it that your main interest is cooking with the home-made charcoal that you've learnt to make from the info on this forum :)

It's making me very hungry. Cheers.

I see yer in Oz.... My Mad Hunky spice/brine line is available there at BBQ’s Plus and a couple other places..if yer interested :)

Many thanks go out to our newest donators grimreefer24601 and Robinhood60! And a special thanks to nightlighter for his very generous donation, we greatly appreciate that!

Again, thank you for stepping up, folks, we've hit 60% of the goal already. :)

(You can see the goal progress on the right side of the main page in the donation tracker box.)

Care package on the way!

but wow! that annual cost is very pricey. i have two servers located in Houston, Texas and Ohio data centers. if you can license purchase a copy of this forum software or redirect its network (bandwith and storage) then your more than welcome to have and install on one of my dell blade servers and have full admin. i pay just $75 a month for the space and unlimited bandwidth for 2 blade servers at the data center, unlimited fiber bandwidth and storage is unlimited. i run unreal tournament, battlefield, mincraft, and 2 websites, 2 forums, email domains and a redirect download server. if your not comfortable with trust, i can hook you up with the data center and they can rent you a space on their servers for about $30 a month with full admin control. Not trying to change anything but looking for a better solution in reducing the ridiculous overhead your are enduring. this forum softward doesnt eat up bandwidth and cpu as my game servers do and dont understand why they bombing you with corporate prices. thats way too much and insane. $200 a month, $2,400 annual cost??? something is definately wrong here my dear brothers.

Edited by joeyz
  • Like 2

Donation Sent.