APC Forum

Two Suspected Burglars Killed When Blow Torch Ignites Fireworks In Safe

AzoMittle

Ok let me say this then i'll be quite. Shooting a person is not as easy as it looks on Tv or shooting a deer. When you catch someone coming out of your house with some of your articles, you tell them to stop and they point a gun at you. What do you do? Catch a bullet or send a bullet? Simple enough.

Don't ever tell them to stop, just start shooting. Then you'll be much surer to send instead of catch. This is how the thugs's style of community service works.They sure didn't give you any warning and they sure as heck didn't ask when they came to steal. Maybe ask them for an appointment next time. Too many drug addicts running around again and I'll be happy to help them with their problem. Obummer is helping every lazy sole and more, if the hand out ain't good enough from him then the hand out from my double stack will do. Maybe I'll get a local tax break if I get more than one visitor?

Mark

I just hate hate, I just hate it!... (maxwell smart episode).

We all deserve death, for that is the punishment of sin.

All of man was created in the image of God therefore sacred.

What kind of a life would we live if we actually had to pay for our sins?

That being said. What a terrible demise to have to pay for a mistake with your life. It would have been moreso if they would have gotten what they wanted and someone else paid with their life instead of them.

I have a cousin that strangled his wife and got away with it..... until the guilt overtook him. He spent a lot of years in leavenworth. From age 19- 46 maybe. He's not a thug, gangster, drug user. ( although he was at the time) he is quiet, polite, clean cut, and hard working. They should have used the same rope he had on her for him..... but, we have a forgiving God and we should TRY to be also. We live in a world where our kindness can cost us everything. Somewhere the line has to be drawn for others safety, not our own. Did my cousin get what he deserved? I have no idea, but I bet he paid a high price and has endured many years of suffering.

He was released the same week I watched a jury sentence a person to death for the murder of my wifes grandparents. And NOT as some of you BOLDer people think. It was not easy for them or a walk in the park to give a person what they deserve. It takes a special person to hold the axe and know that you and you alone can end someones existence. In a split second life or death situation it might not be so hard to decide to save yourself by killing someone. But, back up from that and think about what you are doing and it becomes a whole different thing. Back to the jury, I watched as they suffered with me, as we took a trip to watch this man terrorize, rape, murder, and burn my wifes grandparents, it was if we were standing in the room watching by the time the procecusion was done. I've buried babies, been divorced, went broke, lost family and friends, and this was nothing like that. Enduring their pain was the absolute worst thing I have ever done. The jury had no qualms of how evil this person was, not one light of goodness or remorse did he ever show. Now down to the conclusion. The most powerful thing I have ever seen. The jury, They wept for him...... They did not weep for themselfs or what they just endured. They wept for Him for his life that they were choosing to allow him to end. He convicted himself by breaking the law, as we all do. But it was their decision to accept that his punishment would be his life. And It Destroyed those people to have to make that decision. Just normal people, doing what had to be done. It almost gives me faith in humanity again.

We are a broken people, let's not add to it by pissing on the graves of somebodys loved ones. We can all be overtaken by evil rather easily if we don't protect ourselves from it.

The two most important commandments were?

Have no other gods before ME.

Love your brother as yourself.

Life is too short to let bitterness and anger rule us.

And now I've said too much. :)

" nothing can turn great friends into bitter enemies like politics and religion..."

Hogwash! Name two friends you have lost to these discussions.

A friend is someone you can have a knockdown drag out fight with pick yourselves up and carry on. Without that, we are just acqaintances.

Most people only have one or two friends in a lifetime. The rest are just people you know.

Mikee i think some of this comes from people that dont know crime personally. Where i live 30mi to the south you can go to Memphis any night of the week, stop and listen. You will guns in every direction, next morning the news says ? was robbed and shot. This is every day. North of me 18mi. same thing. Now where some of these bleeding hearts live are probably in no or low crime areas. Maybe 1 incident in 6mo.Here they will snatch you out of your car at the gas station, red light, at an intersection selling newspapers, in the bathroom at the mall. This is not just a possibility it is a probability. I guess what i am trying to say is they don't understand, they need to live in some of these areas for a while then they would understand. You cant deal with crack heads they will hurt you quick. I will try my best to make sure i get to go home at night.