APC Forum

"Saxon" challenge

allrocketspsl

I see, I have been using some old wheel barrow wheels, they are two piece, so I take them apart and use the part with the bearings in them. Then I use the holes used to bolt the two wheel halves together to bolt on a hub and to this I attach the arms of my wheel. I find I can use less powerful drivers or I can use the same driver and really get it spinning fast.

I was hoping you had lit the wheel, that was the video I was waiting for but thanks! :)

tomorrow nights the night one fire wheel four 3lb rockets three with 4" round shells one with 5" round shell,decided to fire a one pounder to test the fuel for cato if it doesnt fly the rest

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allrocketspsl

• Col

• californiapyro

• warthog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tomorrow nights the night one fire wheel four 3lb rockets three with 4" round shells one with 5" round shell,decided to fire a one pounder to test the fuel for cato if it doesnt fly the rest

lookin' forward to it!

winded out

I hear you on the wind. It's been blowing here like mad. Hope there's a calm day soon.

Must be nationwide then as it is blowing up a storm here too. 40 mph gusts with 60 mph gusts 2ohmy.gif

Must be nationwide then as it is blowing up a storm here too. 40 mph gusts with 60 mph gusts 2ohmy.gif

yeah Im pissed as I had four days of whatever I wanted to do then a front moves in still windy Im hoping for tomorrow thursday

• 2 weeks later...

http://pyrobin.com/files.php

not great but worked,lol

I liked it. Sparks washed out some of the color IMO. Whistles were a nice touch. Red at the end looked mega bright.

Edited by JFeve81

I liked it. Sparks washed out some of the color IMO. Whistles were a nice touch. Red at the end looked mega bright.

smaller color pots for sure the big wheel blew apart,cross match must have been ignited where the destruct shell was located cause the first driver lit then it did,boooooooom

Your link goes to a public directory. 2wacko.gif

I think though you knew exactly what you were doing and knew I would have to ask.

Have fun. I am done trying. ;)

Edited by warthog

Your link goes to a public directory. 2wacko.gif

I think though you knew exactly what you were doing and knew I would have to ask.

Have fun. I am done trying. ;)

really ? Let no man make me get as low as he is but to pray for him that he may one day see how hes been to others then live a life of GOD! No you aint goin to see that one in your bible mate!Have fun!!

Edited by allrocketspsl

• 2 weeks later...

this is my lastest project available in kit form,if interested email

allrocketspsl@att.net

you dont have to be a working genius but there are things you should know when making firewheels.They are dangerous and alot can go worng if not constructed properly.I have taken care of that fact for you .All you need is to supply tubes,bp and some time and you will have a reuseable fire wheel to impress your friends with.

also see at: http://www.youtube.com/user/allrocketspsl?feature=guide

Edited by allrocketspsl