APC Forum

My home made dragon egg`s

lokys

"Well, it is unlawful for a mentally disturbed person to own a gun, and use fireworks.

And, explain it: "Life only demands from what strenght we possess."

It is absolutely something that has no meaning. And, you think it does.

I definite symptom of schizophrenia.

-

I asked quite a few colleagues and friends if they could explain what that means.

ALL, said , "WHAT!" It is gibberish. It means nothing!

And people who are not mentally well are not [by law] to have access to such dangerous things!

The permanganate thing bears it out even!

LLL

whistle.gif

Life only demands from the strength you possess. Only one feat is possible - not to have run away.- Dag Hammarskjold -

Dag Hjalmar Agne Carl Hammarskjöld (29 July 1905 – 18 September 1961) was a Swedish diplomat, economist and author and was the second Secretary-General of the United Nations. He served from April 1953 until his death in a plane crash in September 1961. He is the only person to have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize posthumously.[1] Hammarskjöld remains the only U.N. Secretary-General to die in office.

Thanks for digging that one up for me Rocketman!

I imagine that for Clarke's fountain, the DEs should be covered in a good layer of slow prime. I haven't made one, but I can imagine that a whole load of DEs going off in one of those, rather than in the air, might strain the casing. Glusatz might work...

Perhaps it would be useful to take apart a commercial crackling fountain, to see what kind of prime or lack thereof, they use on the DEs.

Edited by TheEskimo

a 5 second search on Google turned up that quote.

DUDE!!!! Don't tell ALL of my secrets!!! :lol:

whistle.gif

The actual quote is very high level.

Yours?

???

Completely unknowable.

"Life only demands what strenght we possess. Only one feat is possible- not have run away."[sic]

?????????????????????????????????????????

Here: The actual quote.

-

"Life only demands FROM YOU THE strenght you possess. [have]

Only one feat is possible; not to run away." NOt ..have run away.

Please, I am so glad I have self control. You would NOT want to know what I am thinking!2blink.gif

LLL

Thats what I have.whistle.gif

whistle.gif

No, I don't have a ..bird.

I am sure you have one ...And I hope it can fly "up" when you want it to.

I hate this arguing too...but really. I do not get a break.

You want me to just roll over and play dumb?

I would get slammed no matter if I wrote out a formula that would create a projectile to break the speed of light; I would still get slammed.

And, you know I am right. I read some mixtures on here that are so erroneous..and yet?

No problem.

You really know only a tiny part of the story.

Things were written to me that..well, are beyond human decency.

-

i.e. "Too bad the good doctor Mengele were not still around to preform his live dissection experiments upon Gipsies. Sadly the good Mr. Hitler never finished his job in killing all you Gipsies. Bone cancer is not a painful enough death for you and your scum family. Doctor Mengele invented eugenics to prevent creatures as you from dropping out of some hairy Sasquatche's maggot infested cunt." [sic]

-

So?

What would be your reaction to something as that?

I reported it.....Nothing ever happened.

And, I still get such nasty messages.

You would just whistle and let it pass?

I doubt it!

Ana

whistle.gif

now now kids behave anyka please learn how to multi quote reading through like 4 posts of yours is stupid as hell there is also an edit function you write so much rubbish you get into fights with everyone and you spread it out over 1000 pages with your quad posts

whistle.gif post-9843-128113805841_thumb.jpg

How did you get my photo?whistle.gif

whistle.gif Thats one thing i do fully agree with, shunning!

Just to set the record straight- Lloyd and Mike are both outstanding pyrotechnians and neither one would consciously advocate your bad practices and agree to any name dropping if either knew what kind of garbage you were peddling here.

Fellas, don't worry about this one, just emailed both guys to confirm some things- this is the LAST thing we need is for "Anyka" to become synonymous with either of these folks. You obviously have no respect for either of them as it is quite clear you only posted that for leverage.

Pathetic...

NOT a response and I am not breaking the shunning!!!!!!

I will be speaking with Harry, Lloyd and Mike this afternoon, I will be asking them to join the shunning and when I speak to the mod at Passfire, I will ask him to do likewise.

Dave

:whistle:

I was about to perform an Admin action, but I see Mumbles beat me to it.

Problem solved. User is Banned.