APC Forum

Your favorite type of pyro device?

FUZE

Your favorite type of pyro device?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite type of pyro device?

• Aerial Shell's
    • Repeater's
    • Firecracker's
    • Fountain's&Cone's
    • Rocket's&Missile's
    • Roman Candle's
    • Wheel's
    • Noveltie's
    • Sparklers(why not)
    • Girandolas
    • I LOVE THEM ALL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richtee

• FrKoNaLeaSh1010

• TheSidewinder

• ns91

Is that because you have not made the others, or is there something there that the others do not have?

I like them all, but my favorites are aerial shells, starmines and fountains. Rockets with payload also maybe, but I haven't made yet.

Whatever device I am currently working on.. :)

Currently the most activity: dialing in my double voice crackers... I got them perfect just today....

Next: Crossettes

Currently the most activity: dialing in my double voice crackers... I got them perfect just today....

LOVE to see one!

Ok, let me start a double voice cracker thread. I will be videoing the test tomorrow. I do however have a video of one where I was getting close...

• 1 month later...
the best fireworks are large shells or mines or anything that explodes in an instant.

Ha Ha Ha!

Yes, those ones are nice.

In my opinion, it is not the device that is most important, it is how much effort has gone in to perfecting the compositions and design to give a clean, clear innovative effect.

In this way, a really good fountain or wheel may score higher on my points system than an average large shell. On average though, I cannot deny it. Large shells tend towards winning!

I think Al summed it up in the most eloquent words. "Whatever device I am currently working on.. 2smile.gif"

So true.

In this case it is that brocade to red strobe with electric MgAl/AP go getters six incher I'm working on...

Edited by Seymour

• 2 weeks later...
Not my favorite firework, but I love the sound of a good stinger. Plus they are quick, small and easy!

• 2 months later...

I can agree with that.

Yesterday, I liked Canister shells. Today, I like bottle rockets (especially homemade ones).

By the way, how does this thread keep being bumped to the top without any new posts? Seriously, look at the posts dates...

Does people voting in the poll bump the thread???? That would be my guess.

It does, and it annoys me to no end. I've been trying to find a way to end polls, but I haven't had any luck yet.

@Mumbles: Annoying, agreed. Check the Admin section and LMK. We have a couple options.

• 4 months later...
my fav is aerial shells. The crowd is impressed because it is just like fireworks that companies put on for 4th of July.

• 3 weeks later...
Come on, Fuze, that's like asking somone which of their kids they love the most. But for pure entertainment, it's hard to beat a fistful of cheap & good bottle rockets.

• 1 month later...

Says there was a post in here today but I'm not seeing it...

Anyway, I haven't tried em yet but I have what I expect to become an instant favorite coming in the mail:

Wow do those look fun - and like a good way to ignite your whole stash as you're bouncing down the road with em in the back of a pickup.

Polls move up as if they had a "new post" whenever someone votes in the poll.

• 3 months later...
those spinny things that look like UFO's traveling into the sky.

• 1 month later...

Doesn't offer you an end date?, we use phpBB and we can select dates for it to end, the same with sticky's, so if you have a sticky for a up coming event, when it comes the sticky goes away.

But even on ours we have several differant styles of pages of member's can use and none of them have all the funtions available, so you pick the one you like and does what you want.</SPAN>

Edited by handymanherb