APC Forum

Youtube

Seymour

Hmm, it seems like JeffRocket55 on Youtube found out what happened. He says in this video there is a bot automatically flagging video's, which I think isn't that unlikely. A little bit of Google told me this. Basically, it's just a matter of time before the guy behind the 'thing' has found all of our video's and gets them removed.

Edit: Forgot a BBC close tag :)

Edited by Miech

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheSidewinder

• Miech

• TrueBluePyro

• Ventsi

Hey Guys

My youtube account is blocked either, as well as from many other users like stoffel123 etc.

166 Subscribers, lots of good ratings, nice comments and after designing my channel youtube fucked it all for me :angry:

Its a shame that professional firework videos like those from Zmuro are deleted,whereas other videos containing dangerous How-To´s

on making high explosives are not

Whats the deal here?

I saw a video somewhere on youtube and it said it could be a virus, I may search for it in time.

Greets and Regards

Stinger

So why don't all of us "real" pyros just go on youtube and report the hell out of all the dumb sparkler/dryice bombs and crap. Get them all removed and banned. It could be our part to helping them clean it up.

Psycho, I had that though myself. Although it would be going against our purpose of keeping pyro on youtube.

So why don't all of us "real" pyros just go on youtube and report the hell out of all the dumb sparkler/dryice bombs and crap. Get them all removed and banned. It could be our part to helping them clean it up.

I flagged 3 idiots playing around with a certain peroxide but quickly realised that it's pointless as there are hunderds of idiots paying around with that suff...

firetech, That's not quite pyro, and definitely not what I want on youtube.

Me neither, although there are plenty of pyro's who do make artistic devices but also engage in the less artistic activities (bombs and salutes). We need to make sure we weed out those who specifically have the intentions of a boomer.