APC Forum

Donations Can Be Made Here

TheSidewinder

To simplify matters, I just made another donation and this time I mentioned my user name in the PayPal message.

Thanks - NtzPrinter

Real life and work once again intrudes (but I am thankful to be employed, lol).

Heartfelt thank to our newest donators, Pyroconvic, richard409, and billysundays, and repeat donators Oldmarine, DesertCatUSN, and EdM.

And a very hearty thanks to you, NtzPrinter, for your initial donation! (I've sent you a PM about this).

We also got two more donations, one from a blueyonder.co.uk address and the other from a gmail.com address, but they did not mention their forum names, and the emails are not a match for any account here. Please contact me by PM if this was you, so I can get your donator badge applied! :)

• 1 month later...

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, Scorpion812, rocketman2705, Jsweimer, BobK, bobd, Bluesman, and repeat donators AustralianPyromaniac, salminma, Sulphurstan, Pyrophury, and PeteyPyro (got your messages).

We also got donations from someone using the email address of "mu.....k@comcast.net" , another using "da.......@btinternet.com", and one more using "b......t@nyc.rr.com", but we have no match for those, and you didn't leave your forum name in the donation note.

One more donation had a note saying to apply the it to the account "Aviator425"..... but we don't have any such account name, and the email doesn't match.

Another one had a note saying to apply the it to the account "Rocketmaster"..... but we don't have any such account name, and the email doesn't match.

Please PM me if any of the above is you, and I'll get you a Donator tag. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way I can make a donation without PayPal? Had a run-in with them a few months ago and am no longer a user of their service.

I can't send much - struggling with some health issues that take most every penny - but APC is important and I want to do what I can.

Thanks!

Kevin O

• 2 weeks later...

Grateful thanks to our newest donator, TyroneEzekiel, and repeat donators Rogeryermaw, PeteyPyro, NeighborJ, and tortoise.

And an especially grateful Thank You to nightlighter, for their very generous donation!

Nessalco, you have a PM, and thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I tossed in another donation Mark... anon I guess. FYI. Merry Christmas all!

The Mad Hunky

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
And another...

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the late action, the tail end of 2017 was beyond hectic.

Grateful thanks to our newest donators ORMDale, firecracker50, oliie366, Simoski, chris86x, and geg, and repeat donators PeteyPyro (twice!), Richtee, styropyro, Greg, Lozzard, AdmiralDonSnyder, OldMarine, dynomike1, AustralianPyromaniac, stix, and 319.

We got very close to our goal for 2017, hitting 97%..... here's a very hearty Thank You to everyone who donated last year!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've made a $10 donation. I know it isn't much, but I hope to be able to donate more soon. I'm grateful for the vast amount of information available here at APC.

I did not see where to enter details when making the donation so I hope it makes it to the correct place. I used PayPal to donate. Thanks again!!

LicketySplit972

• 1 month later...

Again, life is crazy, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.....

Grateful thanks to our newest donators LicketySplit972, Bensmith, Sleipner, and repeat donators PeteyPyro, Baldor, memo, Sulphurstan, Ubehage, Lozzard, and TSO.

Your donations are greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What is the yearly goal for the donations to keep this place running? I saw on page one it says $2750 but not sure if that is still accurate. Also when does the "year" start and end? I ask because I have not been an active member since the first few years of the foundation of APCForum but poke my head in every now and then just to check up on the place. I saw that on the donation spot it says the forum is only at 7% and there are only a few months left so this seems a bit low. Although I am out of pyro as a hobby, I still am very active in the explosive community as a job and as a great man once said "he who hath smelt the smoke is ne'er the same again" So I know one day I will pick the hobby side up. I'm sure many don't remember the old days of Backyard Ballistics on TOTSE, the days before APC Forum started and even fewer probably remember me. I do remember back then and APC forum has always been the epitome of what a pyro forum should be over the past 15 or so years. Basically, long way of saying I'd like to know how much is needed to keep this going so young teens can learn and gain the knowledge of this amazing hobby.

There's still a couple of us OG's around.

I'd have to check where we're at currently. I'm also in a much better position professionally to kick in more heavily.

• Like 1

Yea just let me know where the forum is at, now that I am in a much better position I might as well give something back to help keep this going strong. I hope we can keep it around for a long time, I plan on one day in the next few years buying a big piece of property so that I can go ahead get the licenses and set up a legal place to finally pick this hobby up.

• 2 years later...

I didn't know where to post my forum name in the paypal transaction but I just sent in a donation for this year. Here is the info..........

Date: March 14, 2021 Transaction ID: 17Y32170X73090513 Purpose: APC Forum Donation Reference: 22206

admin@marlapp-supply.biz

Donation to:

• 3 months later...
Just made a donation wasn't sure how to ad name . Wasn't a large donation only 25 bucks . Just what I had. Like the info so far hope to learn lots.

• 2 years later...

Been a while since I had to do this, lol, but...

Someone sent a donation without providing a login name or display name, and the email used for the donation isn't your forum email.

If your name initials are JH and you just donated today, please PM me. Thanks.

Also, my apologies for not catching it for so long, you're groups have been adjusted to reflect the donations, KnightAngel, Piccaso, and FrankRizzo. Thank you!

Ah hell. I made a couple bux today for no effort :) INCOMING!

Done.. don’t need a nod. Thanks for the place. :)

Edited by Richtee