APC Forum

Wyoming Firefest 2008 PGI Convention

tentacles

Oh ok Tentacles. Its becoming very clear now. Well I think so at least. lol. Who was the other guy you were working with? He a member here?

Yah they had them 16"s clear out in the middle of nowhere. And a few did make some stars clear up to the crowd. Some of the best shells Ive seen that size. The funny thing is the 24" guns were actually a few feet closer and the one shell that worked sucked horribly bad. The 12s and 16s out performed that 24 like it wasnt even there.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• asilentbob

• tentacles

• psyco_1322

• fredjr

Oh ok Tentacles. Its becoming very clear now. Well I think so at least. lol. Who was the other guy you were working with? He a member here?

Yah they had them 16"s clear out in the middle of nowhere. And a few did make some stars clear up to the crowd. Some of the best shells Ive seen that size. The funny thing is the 24" guns were actually a few feet closer and the one shell that worked sucked horribly bad. The 12s and 16s out performed that 24 like it wasnt even there.

That other guy was Tyler, he's not a member here. I agree, the 16" shells were breathtaking, and lifted/broke low enough to fully experience the 3D nature of the break. The 24" shell-of-shells would've been much cooler if it hadn't been lifted halfway to the moon.

• 4 weeks later...