APC Forum

Flash Powder

CarolinaPyro

I think you guys scared CarolinaPyro away with all the baby talk.

Greatest mistake in my life was that never fathered any children.

Bill

We NEED PICS!!! where's that baby!!

No pics means it never happened!!!!! :):):):)

Awwwwwwww! I'm an old crumudgeon and usually not into kids but Haylee is one cute baby! Congrats Ryan and thanks for sharing her pic.

i know im late to replying to this post , but I had troubles getting into my account ,

Based on this guys user name , he is in the Carolinas, which is were I am , and whether your in the south or the north there are strict laws on building fireworks and if you build any explosive device ( whether it be RDX or Flash )it will land you in some huge trouble, class c stuff they arnt as picky with but with all these rednecks down here, they are cracking down on it .

and did anybody else notice him say this

I want flash to make salutes. I love to put overloads in .. well, anything really. Recently, as you may know or not know the "black market" for overloads has come to an end.

kinda sets a funny feeling in my stomach hearing those words....

anyways , as on any post with flash related topics and uneducated people ,

Don't Make flash , Don't Make HE ... this forum is for the artistic side , The dangers with flash are to much to risk when you are beginning , don't care what you have messed with before manufacture and using are 2 different worlds ......

anyways those are my 2 cents , take them how you wish

Stay Safe and Stay green

~Steven

"and did anybody else notice him say this"

Oh I saw it Pyroman. As of late it seems as though we should cuddle these idiots so I backed down from remarks such as the one you've shown. Sounds like his well went dry and he's looking for another way to me too.

ryan, these are going to be some of the best days in your life. cherish every minute. you will be exhausted, scared, confused and at times you'll go in circles wondering if you did everything right or not. then you'll look down into those gorgeous eyes, see those helpless, tiny fingers and remember exactly why you take every breath you do. there. right there in that picture you shared....there is your center and strength. from one daddy to another...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

AS I suspected this is some kool blowing shit up in his yard! ... lord some people need Jesus....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeegrS1naI

This is the kid who says he uses" dynamite " LMAO * hysterically pissed laugh*

the thing that pisses me off the most is that he is in my state Screwing up my states ( already horrible ) reputation for pyrotechnics and fireworks , this kids is goanna end up hurting someone and/or someone else

Can someone help me dig up that video of the kid who blew off his hand , he needs to see that and wake up to relies he is on the verge of ending in the way that kid in the exploding hand did ....

and dosnt this video look familiar to what the kid who lost his hand was doing .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DiTqG2EQ_c

im sorry but after I found this same kid who was asking about flash on youtube I about flipped ape ...

Everyone does stupid shit. It's a part of the learning process. The difference is if there is someone around who helps you avoid the lethal stuff...

B!

...Can someone help me dig up that video of the kid who blew off his hand , he needs to see that and wake up to relies he is on the verge of ending in the way that kid in the exploding hand...

Ask and ye shall receive.

What is wrong with my youtube channel? The spraypaint video is 99% safe. It is just as safe as a ball shell, canister shell etc. i was far away, added long fuse, used a small amount of flash. I took all safety precautions needed. Tell me a thing I did wrong?

Last I checked paint cans are made of metal which can turn to shrapnel.

You also aren't supposed to light things in your hand and throw them. You're supposed to light them on the ground so you at least have a few inches between fingers and firecracker.

Over all these things are considered "boomer" things, and not "pyro".

Pyro's don't like "boomers" since "boomers" give pyros a bad reputation. By things such as blowing up paint-cans, and so on.

The very best we can hope for is at least that you don't get hurt, or hurt someone else.

B!

• 2 weeks later...

This boomer has really pissed me off , did he even watch that video!! *face palm * it's people like this that make me think horrible things .... I get pissed because I know I cant stop him if he does something and blows off his hand or worse if he ends up killing his whole family because of one mistake he made in his house ...........

such horrible things that can go wrong , he needs a speak with the ATF and police . I have had a speak with both and that got my act together really fast ....

~Steven

This boomer has really pissed me off , did he even watch that video!! *face palm * it's people like this that make me think horrible things .... I get pissed because I know I cant stop him if he does something and blows off his hand or worse if he ends up killing his whole family because of one mistake he made in his house ...........

such horrible things that can go wrong , he needs a speak with the ATF and police . I have had a speak with both and that got my act together really fast ....

~Steven

Let this thread die and we won't have to worry about him anymore.. hopefully he has learned something from these post.

I just looked at the you-tube can thing that he made and it was dangerous. There are better ways of making a a fireball than what he did. If he would learn how to make them with coffee creamer,bp and a cardboard tube he could reload it several time had more fun and not put life and limb in danger. Please came back and learn to make thing proper, we well teach you right if you will just listen to us. By the way I left a comment on you site there under the web name LOL. Man I can't believe you that you use pyro in your name there, how can we let all the people know that those of us pyro(s) are not a bunch of rednecks sticking firecrackers in frogs with video like that.........Pat

PS - Glad you still have your eye sight.

Edited by patsroom

Congrats!!! New Life is always awesome!!!