APC Forum

Accident

dagabu

I shattered my clavicle on Saturday and won't be making any tooling or any pyro for quite a while expect 6 weeks to recover.

-dag

Thanks all for the well wishes. I'm having surgery on Wednesday and powerful drugs till then. I'll get back here by Friday I hope.

best wishes dag, we all hope you'll be back before we even miss your posts! That would take a day or two... ;)

Get well soon dag

Working with Pyro, safety is number one priority.

Industrial facility I work at, they preach that every accident is preventable.

Share with the group, how your accident happened, you might help someone avoid the same.

We all make mistakes, its called the human condition.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

That's a mighty painful break; I'm sorry to hear that you were hurt. Heal up, Dag!

My guess is something completely unrelated to Pyro. A friend broke his collarbone around this same time of year last year, falling from a ladder while cleaning his gutters of leaves.

I bet it isn't pyro related, if it was pyro related its usually burns... unless its flash related then its burns and broken bones.

In any case I wish you a speedy recovery.

I read on the passfire website it was an accident on a ATV.

Ouch, I use to race motocross and had the same kind of injury along with three broken ribs.

Get well soon Dagabu, it only hurts when you laugh!

No jumping jacks for at least a week or two. :-)

Good time to catch up on computer and research etc.

Take Care!!!

Mikeee

missed this one, get fixed dag i know how painful bike crashes are, on the whole body not just the injured area, quite a beating.

So no scratching your ass for a while then ( sorry had to )

dan.

laughter is the best cure, unless its your ribs.....or collar bone.

Dan.

OUCH! Sorry to hear. At your age it takes a while to heal.....(o.k., at "our" age)

especially at his age http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/Algenco/cartoons/laugh3.gif

Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear, Dag. With luck, wifey will wait on you hand and foot for the 6 weeks. :whistle: