APC Forum

I'm making a decision

50AE

It's probably edna dve chetiri ;)

da, da [ shakes head side to side ]

dan.

I liked the first Wrong turn though... watched in a theater, scared the crap out of my wife and i almost (almost, be cautious) spilled my beer. A year later a saw it on tv, and it was much less intimidating. Anyway, good luck 50AE!!

• 1 month later...

The job for Wrong Turn was canceled...

But now I'm oficially working... since yesterday. Now we are working on a movie with Jean Claude Van Damme. I don't recall the name. Maybe scenes for the Expendables 2.

The job is very well paid, but you have to work a lot. I must say I'm very happy! I love working, especially the things I like and getting paid.

Yesterday we did not much, I got introduced to stuff. Lots of tools, lots of chemicals.

Today we were working on shooting scenes, making bulletholes. A bullethole prep is made like this:

http://store.picbg.net/thumb/25/01/7b7e1cfbeefa2501.png

Safety is very important, so fluffy and light materials are used, such as pressed recycled paper boards. I saw how a primary of 50mg into MDF sent a small shrapnel to a guy 5 meters next to it and made his arm bleed slightly. No one thought that even with MDF it could be risky. Imagine the actor who has to be few meters next to the bullet holes.

The whole day, we did wiring and installing. It's tough to do.. a room that needs to be "riddled" with bullets. There were about 200 holes to wire.

We are going to work for two months probably without break and after that I'm going have so much money I have ever dreamt of. I'm gonna get my ass kicked from working, but I love doing it, even if it's sound strange to some.

I feel very tired, so pardon me if I don't explain myself correctly. Gonna keep you in touch again.

Edited by 50AE