APC Forum

Please Post VIDEO'S if you got em .

h&k machineguns

1lb rocket black powder hand rammed on super bp tooling 2.5inch can heading 1/2" pumped organic fueled red,green,yellow orange stars monocopa prime broken with 2FA and 2 grams of "Spanish booster"

Green was washed out

• 1 month later...

I wish I could do rocketry. There's so much to learn and it doesn't seem like it's cheap to get into, either. So I'm living vicariously through this videos.

It doesn't have to be that expensive. It might be illegal, depending on where you live, but, KNO3 from fertilizers, or obtained hardware-stores as stump remover is plenty enough. Sulfur is generally available in the same place, and charcoal, if you have to, you can use the BBQ kind. Just not briquettes. (Or, use briquettes, to make your own charcoal)

Tooling, while it may seam expensive, isn't really a cost factor, your going to be using the same tooling for years to come...

B!

Edited by MrB

Tooling, while it may seam expensive, isn't really a cost factor, your going to be using the same tooling for years to come...

B!

Well depends a lot on the collection size ..........

Well depends a lot on the collection size ..........

If you somehow stack up higher costs on tools, then on chems, then you are doing things wrong. ;- )

B!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...