APC Forum

Formulas, priming and technical pyrotechnics

JOPETES

Thanks again for the information JOPETES. The issue was the forum software itself. It's a bit complicated to explain, but as a result of one of our anti-spam measures, you need 1 post to download files as well as a few other things.

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious, what are the perl formulas for? What's the difference compared to a normal red or green star?

Just the aluminium tail?

And LENTEJUELA = Glitter, right?

Hello mabuse 00.

Here in Spain is called pearl colored stars with tail titanium, ferro-titanium or aluminum.

Yes, lentejuela = glitter

lentejuela blancoamari of pdf means that produces white flashes but with a light golden tone, very similar winokur 33 , Very nice for my taste.

to produce white flashes has to be made ​​of white glitter or lentejuela blanca of pdf.

• 3 months later...

There are references to an English version of this but I can't seem to find it. Can someone please post a translated copy?

• 1 month later...

I would be very interested in a copy translated.

It's great stuff !

What is G Acroide, listed in several formulas ?

Red Gum ? or ?

Thanks,

WEBS

@webski G Acroide is Red Gum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
For what its worth, the formulas and methods in the Jopetes document are perfect in my opinion. The colors are brilliant, and are the best I have seen. I now primarily use the formulas and primes in this document. I solved many of my problems with Jopetes methods. I recommend everyone try some of the colors. Especially the green, yellow, purple, orange, and white pearl. And as many of you already know, the monocapa is a breakthrough. Edited by braddsn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

It would help if i could translate it. I finally did. Damm i am dumb today

Edited by dynomike1

• 1 year later...
Thanks, that sort of confirms what I already suspected was being used, and confirmed by the required regulatory data that is listed on their import ingredients documentation.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...