APC Forum

An offer to make good on Pianomeistros tooling

dagabu

I'm pretty sure you have a good wife,not like the crazy ass bitch that I used to have.She used to throw kitchen knives at me.It's a good thing that I got my black belt,it helps me dodge them.

Sorry Cookie, I couldn't think of a way to answer your posting without sounding like a smart a**. :blush:

How is it going now?

EVERYONE:

This deal closes May 1st, PM me if you are missing tooling, shipping is paid for the first two of you (USA) by a generous donation and I received a generous gift to cover all materials yesterday in the mail.

If there are no other requests submitted by next Sunday, I will establish a n00b tooling fund that will be used to supply basic tooling upon request to those just starting in pyro.

-dag

Sorry Cookie, I couldn't think of a way to answer your posting without sounding like a smart a**. :blush:

How is it going now?

EVERYONE:

This deal closes May 1st, PM me if you are missing tooling, shipping is paid for the first two of you (USA) by a generous donation and I received a generous gift to cover all materials yesterday in the mail.

If there are no other requests submitted by next Sunday, I will establish a n00b tooling fund that will be used to supply basic tooling upon request to those just starting in pyro.

-dag

Well, I had my day in court last week and faced the music.My Ex filed an emergency motion in court for sole custody on the basis that I have created a dangerous environment for my son.She took my flash drive that had all my comps. which included HE to the police station.She also told the judge that I tampered with her car which broke down.I basicly told the judge that her affidavit was false and orchestrated for the sole purpose of custody.I also told him that I was just a cookieman.The judge sided with me and she lost sole custody.He based it on the fact that there was no previous record of me in the court and there was a separation agreement already taking place.I can breath a little easier now.The next time she tries to do something stupid like this,she has no credibility in court as the judge is always the same.BTW will you ship to me?

Great news Cookie!!!!

Takes a lot of stress off

Thanks alot Gene,I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel!!

We're all very happy to hear for your success.

If said donation wont cover shipping to canada, I'll personally cover it for you.

I don't know what to say.I'm flabbergasted by the amount of support on this forum.THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rocketman, your to kind. I ordered a 3/4 core burner tooling about a year and a half ago and never recieved it.Though I don't expect you to make me one, I'm just hoping he's not taking more orders from his website and not filling them. And ya, I'm still alive, barely.

Cookie, how does a 1# (3/4") Universal Rocket Tooling set with four rammers and a brass spindle sound to you?

FINE!! :( Ill throw in a PVC support as well ;)

-dag

(Thanks Mum, I'll take you up on the shipping if I run out)

Cookie, how does a 1# (3/4") Universal Rocket Tooling set with four rammers and a brass spindle sound to you?

FINE!! :( Ill throw in a PVC support as well ;)

-dag

(Thanks Mum, I'll take you up on the shipping if I run out)

That sounds like the best birthday present I could ever ask for!!!!

Edited by Cookieman