APC Forum

An offer to make good on Pianomeistros tooling

dagabu

I am working on gathering the materials to make and ship the tooling that Pianomeistro (sp?) failed to make good on to you good people here at APC Forum. There is one caveat, I dont make star plates, ever. I make just about anything you can turn so go ahead and POST your missing tooling requests here but please be willing to verify your purchase with Grant, we want to keep this honest.

Also, you rocket guys, have you stripped your spindle out or broken it? Send me a PM, I will look into repairing or replacing it as the materials become available.

I will only offer this until the end of the month and it will take months to complete the work so be patient!! There is no cost to you except shipping and some of that may be paid by a generous pyro friend.

Your doing a good thing Dag :)

I didn't get anything from him but its good that you are making up for other people's losses

Pilly,

I have personally screwed the pooch and have had to deal with the fallout so I understand the beauty of forgiveness and feel that I would rather help out a pyro/s then give the tool makers a black eye.

Hey Rocketman, your to kind. I ordered a 3/4 core burner tooling about a year and a half ago and never recieved it.Though I don't expect you to make me one, I'm just hoping he's not taking more orders from his website and not filling them. And ya, I'm still alive, barely.

. And ya, I'm still alive, barely.

Well, howdee... me too :lol:

Hey Rocketman, your to kind. I ordered a 3/4 core burner tooling about a year and a half ago and never recieved it.Though I don't expect you to make me one, I'm just hoping he's not taking more orders from his website and not filling them. And ya, I'm still alive, barely.

We have been missing you Cookie, how are you doing in your journey?

OK, lets get a list together of everyone missing anything from grant. PM me directly if you dont want to post it here but lets get this list done quick so I can get materials this week when the wife is out of town working. ;) Edited by dagabu

We have been missing you Cookie, how are you doing in your journey?

Not to well,I'm almost broke.My lawyer told me today that I'm as close to a settlement with the ex as the peace talks in the middle east.Those were his words of encouragement.

Well, howdee... me too :lol:

Hey, BTW I still have some of your amazing rub.Summer is coming and smoked baby back ribs with applewood chips soaked in apple cidar with your rub

should be just fine!

Get the list together and start making this thing whole. Work from oldest order to newest.

Hi dag, post up a link where we can donate to you.

Edited by no6

PayPal, send it as a gift please to coldfire11@msn.com

Real easy....

Regretfully, I need to dig through the Pianomeistro threads to see who is missing what, Cookie is the only one I have heard from so far.

Dont worry Cookie, I got your back, man!

Sorry, I dont know how to link it. Just send it to my email address at paypal, that should be easy enough.

Sorry, I dont know how to link it. Just send it to my email address at paypal, that should be easy enough.

I didn't get anything from him thank goodness, I was talking to him about making an order about a year ago though.

Dagabu, any chance you could make me a short spindle and set of rammers for Wolters 4 oz set (Maybe something that could screw into that same base to save on materials)? I was thinking I could use it for BP end burners, gerbs and inserts. I could pay extra to help pay for some of the other tooling your making for folks who didn't get their tooling from pianomistro.

If you have the time, that would be awesome. How much would this cost?

I will post some pictures of what I make for bases, I dont thread the spindles, they are held in the base with a stainless steel set screw.

I just got back from the Metals Store and bought all the aluminum we will need to make this happen... I think ;)

PM me up.

Edited by dagabu

Just like to point out that Dag's tooling is really good. I haven't had a single problem with it :)

I will post some pictures of what I make for bases, I dont thread the spindles, they are held in the base with a stainless steel set screw.

I just got back from the Metals Store and bought all the aluminum we will need to make this happen... I think ;)

PM me up.

So would it be possible to make this for me? And if you have the time/resources, how much would it cost?

Updup,

Here is your spindle, 1/2" wide, 1/2" long, my universal base. Two rammers to follow.

Is this what you were looking for?

post-9798-0-60405300-1300838051_thumb.jpg

Updup,

Here is your spindle, 1/2" wide, 1/2" long, my universal base. Two rammers to follow.

Is this what you were looking for?

Holy wow! You sure cranked that out fast! It looks great to me, the base looks pretty big, but I guess thats okay.

How do you want to close the deal? My parents won't be back from New Zealand until the 4th, and I don't have a paypal account. I could mail you cash or check though. PM me

PayPal, send it as a gift please to coldfire11@msn.com

Real easy....

Regretfully, I need to dig through the Pianomeistro threads to see who is missing what, Cookie is the only one I have heard from so far.

Dont worry Cookie, I got your back, man!

Hey thanks Rocketman, very much appreciated.I'm strapped for cash right now,but I never forget the people who help me along the way. My son told me the other day that his mom is planning to throw me in jail for exposing him to fireworks.I hope the bullshit ends soon!

Then I will have a very long sentence as well, my youngest two were at PGI with my wife and I and they go with us to most of the shows our club does each year. Talk about exposure!

I'm pretty sure you have a good wife,not like the crazy ass bitch that I used to have.She used to throw kitchen knives at me.It's a good thing that I got my black belt,it helps me dodge them.