APC Forum

throwies

madmandotcom

Hey guys, I wonder if I can substitute concrete with stone, because I don't have any nearby. I'm nervous, because I think I won't be able to achieve the same great effect. :unsure:

Gee 50, I am sorry but the tutorial was very specific:

stuff:

flint

multi core wire

concrete

steps:

1) twist the wire around the flint

2) heat the flint

3)hiff it at a peice of concrete

You must "hiff" it at a "peice" of concrete. Apparently and according to the Urban Dictionary, it is:

1. Peice of Crap

1. A brown substance that comes out of ones bottom.

Thus, it is directly related to the "hiff" in that it literally means that one must use a bowel movement that has been held in a constipated bowel for days and days.

AUSIE, AUSIE, AUSIE!!!

I thought I had a handle on Pyrotechnics,

but these throwies have thrown for a loop.

I have taken all my micro torches apart and

I cannot fine any flint.

Where am I going wrong???

yes, stone will work, anything solid

your probably using pizo lighters, you need a flint lighter, the tube of flint is right unerneath the flint wheel on a springso make sure you catch it, or you can just buy a packet of zippo flints

Edited by madmandotcom

yes, stone will work, anything solid

your probably using pizo lighters, you need a flint lighter, the tube of flint is right unerneath the flint wheel on a springso make sure you catch it, or you can just buy a packet of zippo flints

Awwww, PIZO lighters, here is what the urban Dictionary says:

1. Pizo

A glass pipe with a bulbous end, that is used for smoking crystal methampehtamine."Hey bro, I got the fire, did you bring the pizo?"

Excelent! Right after you get your meth fix, you throw hiff at a peice and KABOOM!!! Splendid. :P

Is it just me or is the sarcasm lost on this troll?

Edited by dagabu

...Wow...Is English your first language? If so, how old are you?

Somehow I don't think you realize that every single comment on this thread has been sarcastic. It's as if everything you say is an off the cuff response, completely devoid of any thought.

I will try to be as clear as possible when I say this: YOU NEED TO THINK when posting topics, responding to comments, and about what is being communicated to you.

pizo as in electric spark inducer

Its piezo with an E

i am not anyka you lot, if you still dont beleive me, you have full permission to get a mod to check my ip addres, nz and america do not use the same spelling patterns so quit pulling me up for it!

as for your sarcasim, im an aspie so i dont even rcognise it spoken

BE BLUNT!

Edited by madmandotcom

Thank you for permission MMDC...

You sir are an ASS, you spew s**t with no regard to safety, you display gross ignorance and are f*****g shameless in your inability to correct your behavior. You sir are the ipidomy of the person that serves to tear down the pyro community and make it seem a ship of fools sailing to the horizon.

I ask you to please leave pyro FOREVER and leave those of us that actually wish to use the glorious art of pyrotechny to benefit the world.

You have no ability to listen, you dont apologize, you carry on with distinctive K3WL characteristics and you display no respect for those that have paid their dues to the pyro community. You sir are a lot, Oh excuse me you ignorant elementary pissant, LOUT, you cannot even use spellcheck!

GO AWAY!!!!!!

aspie not ass

"An aspie is one who has Asperger's Syndrome, which is believed to be part of the autism spectrum. Aspies, while being quite gifted verbally, have social, emotional, and sensory integration difficulties, among others. Aspie is an affectionate term, and is not meant as a put down." ~ Urban Dictionary.

"Ass: A stupid or foolish person" ~ Urban Dictionary.

Dagabu ment what he said.

Dont go pulling the Aspie card on me pal, I have a 21 year old MARINE that is an Aspie and he has worked his ass off to be able to integrate with us Neural-Typical sorts.

If you are really an Aspie, then you likely have above average intelligence, have limited social skills and have no or very little fear. You are uncoordinated physically and loathe to make eye contact with others. You are likely to be completely obsessed with one topic or item, my son is obsessed with military history and spends every waking moment reading fiction and nonfiction alike on the subject.

You share none of those traits with the exception that you lack social skills. If it is so and you are truly an Aspie then you are also likely to believe it when I tell you that if pyro is your obsession then you need to read before speaking.

• Like 1