stuff:

flint

multi core wire

concrete

steps:

1) twist the wire around the flint

2) heat the flint

3)hiff it at a peice of concrete

Thanks for the media rich tutorial, you must have worked hard on this one :whistle:
  • Like 1

stuff:

flint

multi core wire

concrete

steps:

2) heat the flint

Kings had their jokers, our little village now has its own....

• Like 1

When my pitiful mortal eyes first bare witness to this marvel, I though it was nothing more than a teeny boppers sad attempt at trolling, or being k3wl and failing. But I soon realized it was more, much more!

So I set off to assemble one of these devices, it was an arduous task, but eventually, thanks to the nigh holy transcription madmandotcom has so graciously given to man kind, I succeeded.

I wasn't expecting much, but when I struck the small cylinder of glowing metal, I was awarded with a display worthy of the gods! A display of incandescence the likes of which have never been seen before! A myriad of dull, pumpkin and burnt orange sparks , crackling yellow balls of flame dancing about, striking the cigarette ash burned carpet and signing the 30 year old filthy polyester without mercy. I wept at the sight, never before having the opportunity to see such a display of Power and beauty.

If that wasn't amazing enough, if we take the time analyze the tutorial, no, novel that madmandotcom has presented, we can see it has many similarities to Herman Melville's Moby-Dick. The glowing ferrocerium cylinder is like the great white whale, representing different things for each character.

For the spring, it represents all that burns to hinder its springiness, much how the whale represents all that goes against man for the captain of the pequod Ahab.

For the concrete, it represents nothing more than burning iron and rare earth metal oxides bouncing about on it, much how the whale is nothing more than the daily prey to the pequod's first mate, Starbuck.

And for us, the spring represents all that is sparkly, crackly, and smokey, all that we long to understand but never will, much like how the whale represents the mystery and power of nature to the protagonist of the book, Ishmael.

That was ten minutes well spent methinks, yeah.

• Like 1

My God Man!!!

I had no idea it could be so incredible of a sight! I too will now tally forth and replicate the wondrous "smashie"!

what is this i dont even

Could some please put this Throwies Tutorial

in a PDF format to make it easier for me to download?

• Like 1

Thanks for the media rich tutorial, you must have worked hard on this one :whistle:

when was the last time you tried loading photos using a dial up connection

When my pitiful mortal eyes first bare witness to this marvel, I though it was nothing more than a teeny boppers sad attempt at trolling, or being k3wl and failing. But I soon realized it was more, much more!

So I set off to assemble one of these devices, it was an arduous task, but eventually, thanks to the nigh holy transcription madmandotcom has so graciously given to man kind, I succeeded.

I wasn't expecting much, but when I struck the small cylinder of glowing metal, I was awarded with a display worthy of the gods! A display of incandescence the likes of which have never been seen before! A myriad of dull, pumpkin and burnt orange sparks , crackling yellow balls of flame dancing about, striking the cigarette ash burned carpet and signing the 30 year old filthy polyester without mercy. I wept at the sight, never before having the opportunity to see such a display of Power and beauty.

If that wasn't amazing enough, if we take the time analyze the tutorial, no, novel that madmandotcom has presented, we can see it has many similarities to Herman Melville's Moby-Dick. The glowing ferrocerium cylinder is like the great white whale, representing different things for each character.

For the spring, it represents all that burns to hinder its springiness, much how the whale represents all that goes against man for the captain of the pequod Ahab.

For the concrete, it represents nothing more than burning iron and rare earth metal oxides bouncing about on it, much how the whale is nothing more than the daily prey to the pequod's first mate, Starbuck.

And for us, the spring represents all that is sparkly, crackly, and smokey, all that we long to understand but never will, much like how the whale represents the mystery and power of nature to the protagonist of the book, Ishmael.

thankyou

I had no idea it could be so incredible of a sight! I too will now tally forth and replicate the wondrous "smashie"!

:whistle:

sorry, dont have the soft ware

That was absolutely beautiful!

Sure.. here ya go :whistle:

throwies.pdf

• Like 1

Dude different colored titles are you mad !!!! ? that must have taken effort and atleast 1 second of work

Hey now.. It makes it easier for people to read. :lol:

Hey, I am having a hard time finding a "hiff" and a "peice". Does someone have a few pounds that they can spare?

stuff:

flint

multi core wire

concrete

steps:

2) heat the flint

Hey, I am having a hard time finding a "hiff" and a "peice". Does someone have a few pounds that they can spare?

stuff:

flint

multi core wire

concrete

steps:

2) heat the flint

cant help with the "peice" but i can send you a few pounds of "hiff" its actually dried astronaut poo because you see NASA uses powerful antibiotics to kill the inhabitants of the intestines and bowels as their dead bodies are what makes up most of human feces so by eliminating them there is less waste to transport. Anyway after this ultra small astronaut poo has been dewatered (so they can than drink the poo water) the remaining light weight solid substance is called "hiff" which NASA pays me to dispose of responsibly

cant help with the "peice" but i can send you a few pounds of "hiff" its actually dried astronaut poo because you see NASA uses powerful antibiotics to kill the inhabitants of the intestines and bowels as their dead bodies are what makes up most of human feces so by eliminating them there is less waste to transport. Anyway after this ultra small astronaut poo has been dewatered (so they can than drink the poo water) the remaining light weight solid substance is called "hiff" which NASA pays me to dispose of responsibly

Ralph, give me a shiiping quote on a kilo of the hiff.

Do you think Cow manure could be subbed?

There are over 100 head of cattle next to my house, unlimited supply of sun dried hiff

cant help with the "peice" but i can send you a few pounds of "hiff"

Uh, no Ralph, I can get a piece no problem, its a peice that I am having a hard time with. ;)

Al, Whow much "heft" in one of those sun-dried "hiffs"?

unlike cow manure genuine astronaut hiff contains less than 1% heft were as cow manure can contain upto 30% heft

Algenco I can probably do the4 shipping pretty cheap by labeling it as purified dirt (so that you wont have to pay a hazardous goods fee)

this is getting way off topic, dagabu, hiff as in throw very hard and peice as in any bit of concrete will do

Oh, I thought it was "hiff" as in "hiff the dumb-ass punk to the ground 'an put my Docs on his throat" kind of hiff.

Somewhere a village is missing their idiot...

Oh, I thought it was "hiff" as in "hiff the dumb-ass punk to the ground 'an put my Docs on his throat" kind of hiff.

Somewhere a village is missing their idiot...

LOL

Or maybe our village has ours?

Hey guys, I wonder if I can substitute concrete with stone, because I don't have any nearby. I'm nervous, because I think I won't be able to achieve the same great effect. :unsure: