APC Forum

Ascending comets (kyoku do)

BJV

Thanks guys for the support, I was going to make this just like the hand drawing from the first page of this post but I found that when I picked up all the tubes, they locked into the classic 7 strand cross section and I really liked the solid feel.

I immediately got the idea that I could use them to eject salutes on the way up as well... So many ideas....

-dag

Video? Of course ;)

I was getting WAY ahead of myself, but when a few people were talking about rising effects on passfire I got to thinking it would be neat to have rising crossettes made with a matching streamer comp to a BP rocket tail.

I hope it works for you.

I was getting WAY ahead of myself, but when a few people were talking about rising effects on passfire I got to thinking it would be neat to have rising crossettes made with a matching streamer comp to a BP rocket tail.

I hope it works for you.

Comets or crossettes, no real difference in how they work in the rising effect. Tube/2 effects/ejection charge/camera/beer....;)

Thanks a lot for another idea to work on, I have finished filling a notebook with things to try, looks like I need to start a second one now. ^_^

-dag

I hope it works for you.

Where is the fun in pyro if you're not building outside of your means.......err.....challenging your self. :D

Where is the fun in pyro if you're not building outside of your means.......err.....challenging your self. :D

I understand that, but right now still working on getting my fuel dialed in so my rockets don't fly so slow. But I do keep a notebook of things to try once I can lift more with my motors.

Did you not hit the nail on the head? I feel like that is all I do is build outside my means. That is the engineer in me, a decade on a R&D team has changed my life forever, I cant even look at a tool without thinking about modifying it for another purpose.

Thanks for your support guys, it is very inspirational to me!

-dag