• Leo (Lion) ; July 23 - August 22
    • Virgo (Virgin) ; August 23 - September 22
    • Libra (Balance) ; September 23 - October 22
    • Scorpio (Scorpion) ; October 23 - November 21
    • Sagittarius (Archer) ; November 22 - December 21
    • Capricorn (Goat) ; December 22 - January 19
    • Aquarius (Water Bearer) ; January 20 - February 18
    • Pisces (Fish) ; February 19 - March 20

I don't believe in horoscopes that are on web or newspaper. I believe the ones my mom does, because it's one of her jobs. Many things that she has said to me were true.

Astrology is not something you have to completely rely on. A person's nature is not fully dependent of it, remember that there are many other factors in our human life that do change people. Also, the zodiac sign doesn't describe everything, there is other detailed information, such as the ascendent.

But I do believe in the way astrology describes every person from the zodiac sign he is. At least, it describes me perfectly, counting my ascendent as well.

It's said that the best matching signs for me (capricorn) are Taurus, Virgo, Scoprion and Pisces. And it's true, the people I like the most have these signs. Their nature is very matching with the astrology described.

Instead of spitting on horoscopes that may be shit, why don't you take a look at this and share your opinion: http://www.starastrologer.com/compatibility.html

About the Friday 13th, I think it's total bullshit.

Edited by 50AE

If you're going to call friday the 13th bullshit, you probably shouldn't get so defensive about astrology. It's obvious different cultures hold different things in high regard.

I'm extremely superstitious, but generally consider astrology entertainment at most. There is always something to say about what you believe in being made to come true.

I don't believe in horoscopes that are on web or newspaper. I believe the ones my mom does, because it's one of her jobs. Many things that she has said to me were true.

Astrology is not something you have to completely rely on. A person's nature is not fully dependent of it, remember that there are many other factors in our human life that do change people. Also, the zodiac sign doesn't describe everything, there is other detailed information, such as the ascendent.

Just because your mothers job is to lie to the public and do what ever she can to keep the proverbial wool over peoples eyes doesn't mean you have to believe it. that doesn't make you or her any less of a strong person what does take away from that is blindly following it because "its what mummy does"

Just because your mothers job is to lie to the public and do what ever she can to keep the proverbial wool over peoples eyes doesn't mean you have to believe it. that doesn't make you or her any less of a strong person what does take away from that is blindly following it because "its what mummy does"

No one has ever insulted a parent of my family like so. You're lucky I'm so cold blooded and tolerant person and I never judge people directly as you do.

You don't have any idea how much great things She's done to other people, and such people as you, not for the money, not for the fun, but just because she's such a nice person. She's a person who can tolerate, like and help people like you, even if she was offended, it's something I can't do.

She doesn't do this job so much for the money as for the joy. Also not to mention how "much lies" she has told to many people, that have become happy than happier. Do you have any idea how much of time, finances and even health she has sacrified to help people i usually call motherfuckers?

Just to let you know that I'm very strict when it comes to friends. I have few friends. Very few, but very loyal and correct ones.

My mother is the most loyal, correct, and good person I know on Earth.

So next time please don't give opinion about a person you don't know.

And remember something useful - even if you think you know everything about a person, you never know enough to judge him.

OK, I see your points but lets remember that this back and forth will not accomplish what you are after. There are widely differing opinions on things like astrology and the like, lets just agree to disagree. I cant take much more hate this week.

Stepping down from pulpit...

Instead of spitting on horoscopes that may be shit, why don't you take a look at this and share your opinion: http://www.starastro...patibility.html

After looking at that link, I read a few of those, and a lot of those could be for me even though they don't exactly apply to me(as in birth date).

No one has ever insulted a parent of my family like so. You're lucky I'm so cold blooded and tolerant person and I never judge people directly as you do.

Good to know that this keyboard warrior isnt going to harm me.

It wasn't meant as an insult just saying that teaching someone something that isnt the truth or saying something for which there is no evidence is truth is by definition lying

You don't have any idea how much great things She's done to other people, and such people as you, not for the money, not for the fun, but just because she's such a nice person. She's a person who can tolerate, like and help people like you, even if she was offended, it's something I can't do.

She doesn't do this job so much for the money as for the joy. Also not to mention how "much lies" she has told to many people, that have become happy than happier.

Im open to hear how people have been helped and am rather interested to infact

We all do our jobs for the money there is no denying it there is often other satisfaction also but deep down its for the dough

The lie is often kinder than the truth just like doctors who dont tell patients and sometimes family the real extent of the problem so as to keep them happier its still a lie

Do you have any idea how much of time, finances and even health she has sacrified to help people i usually call motherfuckers?

Wait a minute earlier you said you were "cold blooded tolerant and never judge"

Just to let you know that I'm very strict when it comes to friends. I have few friends. Very few, but very loyal and correct ones.

My mother is the most loyal, correct, and good person I know on Earth.

So next time please don't give opinion about a person you don't know.

And remember something useful - even if you think you know everything about a person, you never know enough to judge him.

I dont doubt your mother is a good person I wasn't giving my opinion of her only of the profession she is in

dont mean to fight and cause a rift just giving my interpretation of the evidence that is clearly there

Im open to hear how people have been helped and am rather interested to infact

We all do our jobs for the money there is no denying it there is often other satisfaction also but deep down its for the dough

The lie is often kinder than the truth just like doctors who dont tell patients and sometimes family the real extent of the problem so as to keep them happier its still a lie

But how can you judge her horoscopes as lies, when many things she has said were really facts? Understand, horoscopes isn't the as looking in the crystal ball. A horoscope doesn't describe the destiny of a person(and thank God). It tells things that might happen, but they possibly can't. As I said before, there are many other factors in life that do matter.

From an astrological point of view, her sayings are not lies. She calculates her horoscopes before writing anything. And there's exact math in there.

Wait a minute earlier you said you were "cold blooded tolerant and never judge"

There's always a limit in everything. Yes, I am very cold blooded and tolerant, and the people that exceed this limit really go in my insult list.

I dont doubt your mother is a good person I wasn't giving my opinion of her only of the profession she is in

My mother does her professions with the very good she has in her. So I interpret it this way - telling something bad about her job is insulting her. But this is just my point of view.

It wasn't meant as an insult just saying that teaching someone something that isnt the truth or saying something for which there is no evidence is truth is by definition lying

Truth is always a reoccurring theme and lately it has been rubbing me the wrong way. Truth is probably the most subjective word in the human vocabulary. It's of utmost importance that each one of us determines what makes sense to us, and define our own truth. I do not believe that all ideas are created equally, or that hunches are more true than scientific method, but we should never forget that scientifically speaking there is no such thing as truth. Special relativity tells us that two events can only be perceived as simultaneous within one reference frame. This means that through qualitative observation, there is no way to determine if something is a "true" or "more right" frame of reference than any other. Like I said, this doesn't mean that all ideas are created equally, just that none of them are right. No matter how many times a theory is confirmed, there is no way to know for certain that the next time you won't get differnent results.

Edited by Skycastlefish

I get what you are saying.

i.e. Gods existence is truth to me. God not existing is truth to others.

Fact is empirical.

Edited by dagabu

Crab...why? :lol: